Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leandro Trossard SIGNS ON A FOUR-YEAR DEAL

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Apropos of nothing, the transfer fees being discussed get crazier every summer. This morning - £60 million for Issa Diop of West Ham!

Most people thought £30 mill for Dunk not far off the mark but in this period of football hyperinflation £40 million might look cheap come 1st July.

Is this the first tranche of the Amazon money?

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Apropos of nothing, the transfer fees being discussed get crazier every summer. This morning - £60 million for Issa Diop of West Ham!

Most people thought £30 mill for Dunk not far off the mark but in this period of football hyperinflation £40 million might look cheap come 1st July.

I read earlier that West Ham want 75 million.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
A quick response to this ...

Over the last few years, we sold a few players for 10m+. Amongst them Milinkovic-Savic, Wilfred Ndidi and Leon Bailey.

Coming close to 10m+ are Courtois, De Bruyne, Benteke, Koulibaly, Kabasele and Castagne lately. In comparison to other Belgian clubs, none have produced so much talent in such a short period of time. I think it''s fair to say they are all doing well.

Of the current team, some contenders to 10m+ transfers are Trossard, Malinovskyi, Berge, Samatta, Lucumi and Maehle. We've built a strong squad over the years, reaching a climax this year. We're at the end of a cycle and will need to build a new squad to not be humiliated in the Champions League and to reach a top-3 spot in the league next season. Too bad Trossard will be leaving ...

Wow, you have brought through some very good players :thumbsup:

and Benteke.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Could do with getting this one over the line, and beating off the competition for his signature.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
The delay is a worry, makes you think he's holding out for the sides in Germany/Spain to make an acceptable bid.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Perhaps we've come to our senses about taking another no-mark from a shite league?
That's the spirit!

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I read earlier that West Ham want 75 million.

I think the problem was that Manchester United offered Phil Jones in part-exchange. At which point the West ham negotiators had to be rushed to hospital with broken ribs after laughing so much.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
No experience of English football.
VAR will overturn all of his contributions.
Next.

You REALLY are making yourself look like a tw@t with your constant overly negative BS posts...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Perhaps we've come to our senses about taking another no-mark from a shite league?

I picture you as a sad little excuse for a man. You probably live on your own and get very little, if any, attention from the opposite sex, so instead you pretended to be ITK. Now, even you realise that we all know it's bullshit so you think you need to post constant, senseless, negative drivel because you feel that any attention is better than none, so really you should thank me for this post. How am I doing? I would say let me know, but of course you will be pretending to not have read this post as after attempting to troll me you couldn't take the heat and had to put me on ignore. Poor little chap.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I picture you as a sad little excuse for a man. You probably live on your own and get very little, if any, attention from the opposite sex, so instead you pretended to be ITK. Now, even you realise that we all know it's bullshit so you think you need to post constant, senseless, negative drivel because you feel that any attention is better than none, so really you should thank me for this post. How am I doing? I would say let me know, but of course you will be pretending to not have read this post as after attempting to troll me you couldn't take the heat and had to put me on ignore. Poor little chap.

Apart from that nothing personal

SollysLeftFoot

Mar 17, 2019
Bitchin' in Hitchin

Are you okay?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here