Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Norwich

mike79

Sep 28, 2005
Bournemouth
No actually it is NOT

The Brighton Boards are far more balanced in their views and the points are put across for the most part in a productive manner

Contrast that with Norwich fans throwing missiles at the Manager on the touchline and fans having to be reported to the Police for Racial abuse of their own Manager. There is absolutely no comparison.

Brighton fans are far more respectful.

Evidence please. You’re happy to make serious allegations but never anything to back it up

Odious

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
With a 20 million budget? Suggest you do your homework on Bournemouth and their spending
Haha yes it seems this guy is delusional. They will probably have to triple their wage bill to get anywhere near Bournemouth. Unfortunately. More than likely they will be going down next season.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

mike79

Sep 28, 2005
Bournemouth
But we won’t be playing the most boring football ever and saying ‘we are a ******* disgrace, in all my 63 years following I have never been so ashamed of the team’. That’s quoting a Brighton fan btw

mike79

Sep 28, 2005
Bournemouth
Haha yes it seems this guy is delusional. They will probably have to triple their wage bill to get anywhere near Bournemouth. Unfortunately. More than likely they will be going down next season.

. Replicate their style of play and results of course. We’re even more sensational than they were at champ level on a fraction of the budget.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
. Replicate their style of play and results of course. We’re even more sensational than they were at champ level on a fraction of the budget.
You've drawn about a 3rd of your games, no ? and have about the same goal difference and points as Brighton when we went up. I admire your optimism but unless you spend big you are more than likely be going down. Even Huddersfield spent a lot in their first season.

You will be one of the 3 favourites to go down. Make no mistake.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

Great, I really look forward to watching you next season, just like I looked forward to seeing you in the Championship when you first came down last time. I was told by a Norwich STH that you would tear up the Championship in that season, he told me you would have the league wrapped up by Easter.
He’s also told me you will finish in the top ten, next season. I’m really looking forward to it.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Really happy to see Norwich come up.

But the reality is that this time next season they will have had an 'R' next to their name for the last 3 weeks.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
That was 6 years ago when they were in The Championship. The Premier League appears to be getting tougher on the clubs outside the top 7/8 and it is a different animal now.

I think you will play a different type of football to us. It might work for you-time will tell. Hopefully, next season we too will be playing differently.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here