Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Maradona

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Is he really that bad? He's an idiot who's destroying his life with drink and drugs. Does he do much to harm anyone but himself (I have no idea)?

Go back to your broom

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
He is clearly unwell and did cheat against us but apart from that he was one of the greatest footballers of our time and is passionate football fan what he is not is the devil incarnate

No he’s a druggy

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Why are we so interested in the fat, drug taking cheat ?

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
But was the most skilful player ever! Flair! He might be odious and have no class.. but he was the best player ever. In my opinion. And he did it with hard balls getting hacked down, just like Best. Only about 5 times better.

Nah, Maradona reckoned Rivelino was the best player of all time - and I agree.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
New title to add to the drug cheat!!

Screenshot_20180907-180319.png

After being unveiled two months ago, as the new chairman of Belorussian club Dinamo Brest while riding into town.
He has now added another title to his bloated ego, as the new manager of Mexican second division side Dorados de Sinaloa.

[tweet]1037807596592406528[/tweet]

When will people ever learn :shrug:

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
He has now added another title to his bloated ego, as the new manager of Mexican second division side Dorados de Sinaloa.

He was probably off his tits, chatting shite, and said "yeah, yeah... I'll manage your club... course... sniff... I will... sniiiiiiiiiffffffff..... who are they again?"

This was seen as a verbal contract and they ran with it.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
He was probably off his tits, chatting shite, and said "yeah, yeah... I'll manage your club... course... sniff... I will... sniiiiiiiiiffffffff..... who are they again?"

Theyll be sorry, as another victim of his bullshit life!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Got to love him haven’t you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here