Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Knockaert

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Hopefully he won't be in the club by that time.
One of our highest earners. Contributes all-too-infrequently. One of the drinking crew. Stupid red cards. Bad attitude.
Get rid.

Christ on a bike! PMA?

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
I get the impression that Potter’s philosophy is to big up his players and Knocky is the sort of player who needs an arm round him. Give it until Christmas.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
What exactly have the other wide men done to avoid the chop... Knockaert is the only wide man we have that has actually proven to score these goals you are after..?

He played a full season in his natural position, and all he managed was 2 goals and a handful of assists. He's the weak link for me. Playing him in his strongest position meant not playing either Jahanbakhsh or March in their favoured position and I don't think he justified it with his output.

Denis

Mar 25, 2013
Portslade
Every time I click on a post, they’re full off people slagging off our players, our new manager, our old manager etc. I thought women were meant to be the bitchy sex! The men on this site are unbelievable!
After watching ‘A Royal Team-talk’ and hearing how fans made Peter Crouch feel etc., I’d hate to think of any of the players reading NSC!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
AK has drive and the ability to beat PL opponents. In the 5 months of shite Albion football, he was often the only player trying to make something happen.

But to me he’s noticeably lost pace, which affected both his attacking play and (with snails Propper and Gross) he failed to track back when opponents counter-attacked en masse. Quite painful and worrying to see that in several of the home game debacles.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Does the name Yves Bissouma ring a bell?

I rate Bissouma, but he was very much a PL work in progress last season. His runs forward in non-FAC matches usually resulted in a naff ending, such strikes Jonny Wilkinson would be proud of for 3 points.

I would imagine that he’ll progress well under Potter.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
I rate Bissouma, but he was very much a PL work in progress last season. His runs forward in non-FAC matches usually resulted in a naff ending, such strikes Jonny Wilkinson would be proud of for 3 points.

I would imagine that he’ll progress well under Potter.

I totally agree. There's massive potential there under the right manager and in the right system. In hindsight, he was a really strange Hughton signing (if indeed he had any input into his signing) as he just didn't seem to fit the system Hughton wanted to play at all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here