Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dale Stephens named in Shane Duffy’s Dream Eleven

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Having said that, who flighted that wonderful, inch-perfect diagonal crossfield pass to AK for his magical goal of the season up at Selhurst?
Our Dale, that's who.

I will believe until my dying day that he meant to pass that back to Duffy but the wind caught it.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Dale Stephens was getting very cosy with Steve Parrish's daughter in Ibiza today. I don't know why but I find this very satisfying ......:)

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Great when he’s focused, terrible when he’s not.

Are you intimating he is an intimate of the boudoir of the hop and grain? ???

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Is Stephens tainted by his want a way persona a few years back?

Personally I don’t see a difference between him and Kayal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Shane Duffy votes for his best mate which obviously means Stephens is a football genius. He was fantastic at Championship level but I think he lacks athleticism at this level. Obviously he is decent at breaking up play but in my opinion we need someone who does the same job as him but a bit pacier and quicker in mind, so often opponents have run past him before he starts labouring after them. Also, and I know this is partly to do with a lack of movement around him, but he seems to dither too long and get caught in possession far too often. Decent squad player but I'd like to see an upgrade.

Propper and Gross are completely devoid of pace, power and mobility, which is repeatedly exploited by teams counter attacking us in superior numbers, whilst they’re left marooned upfield.

Using your terms, their future with BHAFC must be bleak.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Shame they are backwards

Capture.PNG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here