Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Liverpool fans have their doubts about us...

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
I don't care who wins the title. I just want us to win.
Yup, who cares about other teams?

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
I've never taken Sussex lads following big teams seriously,it's not real

supporting Brighton,watching Brighton,you kick every ball
and when they score it's genuine emotion
it gets you off your feet,not many things in life can do that

got an older brother who used to follow Man Utd back in the 70's
even got a tattoo
but he's Brighton through & through
he was in the north stand when Wardy scored the winner

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Imagine if we turned over city (somehow) and they failed to beat wolves - who’s fault would that be? I suspect a season long anti Liverpool agenda would be the root cause

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
All the whining Scousers online changing their profile photos to Glenn Murray and complaining about the likelihood of us folding against City are completely missing the point that they have a job to do as well.

Pipe down and beat Wolves, and then worry about us/ City.

Personally, I really hope there are some classic final game dramatics. It's one of the best things in football when word of good news arrives from another game, and the cheer starts to spread along the crowd. Always starting with one lone guy who somehow has five seconds advance notice of said good news over everyone else (this happened in the WSU when we were waiting for news from Cardiff last week), then some of those around him follow blindly, a few others are like "YES! Wait...is it confirmed? Can we trust him?", meanwhile the joy is already streaming along the stand like an audio Mexican wave, and then finally it's official, and everybody goes nuts.

This

Used to love seeing “that guy”with a portable radio in the stands and telling everyone around to shhh as the news comes in. Always wondered whether the worse scenario of relaying an incorrect news story to a stand of supporters has ever occurred and to what level

el punal

Oh yeah. I can’t stand them either.

I’m with Danny Baker. Get a map of England. Stick a pin where you were born. The nearest League club to there is YOUR team.

On that basis there must be thousands of Arsenal fans who should be supporting Spurs, as I would reckon not many were born around Woolwich. :D

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
I do. You can pretty much name any two teams and I would prefer one to win over the other.
It's always Brighton to win in Saturday's circumstances. I'd never want anything other than an Albon win whatever else is at stake.

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
An Albion win or draw to deny the title to the FFP-busting human-rights-ignoring City owners would be the perfect end to the season.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Blimey, I did exactly the same in the late 70s, Brighton - Toxteth. One hell of a contrast. Even had a room for a few weeks in a house in Anfield Road - worst dump I have ever lived in, could only see the rear wall of the Kop from the window. Lived near Portsmouth for the last 35+ years but come back to watch the Albion.

It's where you are from.

Oh Jesus, that's terrible. Thoughts and prayers etc. Near Portsmouth ...

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Well. If Liverpool finish as champions of Europe. I, for one, think that’s a fair price to pay.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
This

Used to love seeing “that guy”with a portable radio in the stands and telling everyone around to shhh as the news comes in. Always wondered whether the worse scenario of relaying an incorrect news story to a stand of supporters has ever occurred and to what level
VgX4pVd.jpg

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
All the whining Scousers online changing their profile photos to Glenn Murray and complaining about the likelihood of us folding against City are completely missing the point that they have a job to do as well.

Pipe down and beat Wolves, and then worry about us/ City.

Personally, I really hope there are some classic final game dramatics. It's one of the best things in football when word of good news arrives from another game, and the cheer starts to spread along the crowd. Always starting with one lone guy who somehow has five seconds advance notice of said good news over everyone else (this happened in the WSU when we were waiting for news from Cardiff last week), then some of those around him follow blindly, a few others are like "YES! Wait...is it confirmed? Can we trust him?", meanwhile the joy is already streaming along the stand like an audio Mexican wave, and then finally it's official, and everybody goes nuts.

It’s better than back in the day. Still remember the false news during the Blackpool game in 78.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
This

Might be what caused that pitch invasion at Reading a few years back :lolol:

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
It has to be said that Liverpool are having an incredible season.
The results and last minute goals they have managed this season has seemed a little like fate at times.

Maybe we will be part of their destiny or part of the anguish.

Either way, I only ever want a Brighton win.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here