Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Games with flags handed out,we have actually won

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Stop this ****ing nonsense, players need to pull their fingers out and get the ****ing 3 points, end of...:censored::censored::censored:

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Stupidity of the highest order for me.

The players will be wound up already, why increase the pressure?

Similarly, Newcastle come out, thinking this is a cup final........

First game of the season or promotion celebration, otherwise it’s a ‘no’.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It's alright. All the negative vibes & omens from the flags are wiped out because it's very windy.
We only won at Selhurst & the Den because of the wind, didn't we?

Is that how it goes?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
It's alright. All the negative vibes & omens from the flags are wiped out because it's very windy.
We only won at Selhurst & the Den because of the wind, didn't we?

Is that how it goes?
Good point. We also have an excellent record in April playing teams called United.

All will be well.

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
Bonkers, If flags really are needed again this season, then do them on the last day against City and only then IF we are already safe before kickoff.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Please Brighton score in the 14th minute as our sweep stake has rolled over many weeks and drinks on me for Mid Sussex seagulls.
Maybe we doing the flags for the TV coverage To promote the club around the world.
Get behind the team today this is a £100 million game no pressure :shrug::facepalm:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I’d love to know whose idea this was and how they came to the conclusion that this tinpottery was a good idea.

I’d bloody love it if the fans boycotted waving these at the game :smile:

bhafcjack

Nov 3, 2018
Brighton
What's the point it's not even the last game of the season. The only reasons I can think why are to boost the atmosphere and the players but neither should take flags to get them going, ecspecially in the middle of a relegation fight.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
I’d love to know whose idea this was and how they came to the conclusion that this tinpottery was a good idea

The club are marking the anniversary of the 1979 promotion team who will be in attendance. Its a celebration of that teams achievement.

I've been quite outspoken regarding my feelings of our current situation, but I think this is a great idea and may even prove to lift the current crop, by demonstrating what their efforts mean for years to come.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
What's the point it's not even the last game of the season. The only reasons I can think why are to boost the atmosphere and the players but neither should take flags to get them going, ecspecially in the middle of a relegation fight.

Like someone else said earlier in the thread, the atmosphere was great at the beginning of the previous couple of games though, but then we played complete sh*thouse which ruined it

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The club are marking the anniversary of the 1979 promotion team who will be in attendance. Its a celebration of that teams achievement.

I've been quite outspoken regarding my feelings of our current situation, but I think this is a great idea and may even prove to lift the current crop, by demonstrating what their efforts mean for years to come.

No idea why this makes flags a good idea though. Flags should only be used for the opening or closing of a stadium, a promotion celebration (once it’s assured) or a trip to Wembley imo not for a nervy relegation game :shrug:

What mugs we’d look on tv with happy clappy fans waving flags followed by footage of us losing. Terrible idea imo, but I’ll leave it at that.

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
15,000 Albion fans waving white flags?

Not sure that sends the right message...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here