Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wembley. What time you aiming to arrive London / Wembley ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Not too early as a) Wembley is a shithole and b) I've got to drive from Leeds to Sussex first then get the train up to town :lol:

Make sure you buy your train ticket before you travel, we wouldn't want another penalty fare thread.......

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Make sure you buy your train ticket before you travel, we wouldn't want another penalty fare thread.......

Too late. The network already has put the spotters out for our [MENTION=1320]Notters[/MENTION]

He’ll be lucky to be released in time to see the final should we make it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Will drive round the M25 North, then settle somewhere like Harrow on the Hill, like I did for the 91 playoff final, around 3, for a quick beer then a train trip into Wembers (using my over 60s rail card) but will take advice from [MENTION=28934]AmexRuislip[/MENTION] if he has a better suggestion.

Ruislip tube station is good for parking and a 20 minute ride to Wembley.
Or as [MENTION=105]The Clown of Pevensey Bay[/MENTION] has suggested, South Ruislip for a 10/15 minute ride to Wembley on overground train, local parking ok.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Ruislip tube station is good for parking and a 20 minute ride to Wembley.
Or as [MENTION=105]The Clown of Pevensey Bay[/MENTION] has suggested, South Ruislip for a 10/15 minute ride to Wembley on overground train, local parking ok.
Hillingdon was also a popular parking spot right by the A40 and the pub by the tube station was very popular particularly with northern teams.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
I’m staying in the area-ish and I’ll be in need of breakfast as well, I’ll let you know if I find anything from my research.
yes please do

martin tyler suggests the ivy cafe …(thank you for that) assuming in marylebone … 11 mins walk from the Globe according to Google Maps … sounds like one Option but Maybe something even closer to baker street

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Anyone know the Travelcard group saver situation from Brighton ? I gather its ok to buy on the day, in groups of 3 or 4 for the discount ?

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014
sounds like they are predicting it to be shit and cold before later april it gets hot.

Also was hoping for t shirt and shorts day but looks like may be coats
good need the pockets -- due to no bags allowed

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Hillingdon was also a popular parking spot right by the A40 and the pub by the tube station was very popular particularly with northern teams.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

That was in the good old days, now it's not that brilliant.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here