Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The "Where will Zaha go?" Summer 2018 thread

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I love reading your posts, just can’t quite work out if you are ignorant, deluded or just a very sad fan of your club who can’t see that your club just sometimes are a total mess, run by people who seem not to have a clue about running a football club or business. You also seem to be in the minority of your fans as all
I hear from my Palace Work colleagues is total despair about how the club is being run.I actually salute you for your total support of your club and keep going as your entertain me with your posts after a hard days work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my palace mates routine again .

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
My aim is 5000 then I might piss off .

If you don't then [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] should give you a helping hand.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Why on EARTH is NSC obsessing over this diving little nonentity? Shameful behaviour by plenty of people old enough and ugly enough to know better. Jeez! :facepalm:

To see how many times Palarse, Haha, Nigellllllllllllllllllllls or even Mr Tumble can be mentioned in one thread :thumbsup:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Why on EARTH is NSC obsessing over this diving little nonentity? Shameful behaviour by plenty of people old enough and ugly enough to know better. Jeez! :facepalm:

Well it's not really that is it. The thread has evolved, in a quite entertaining fashion, into Palace fans embarrassing themselves once again by lying about the total STATE of their pathetic excuse for a football club.

Which is always entertaining.

N17

Jun 21, 2011
Obviously Spurs, Arsenal and Chelsea scrap at one level, but fourth is more subjective. Depends on your criteria who you'd pick between Palace, Fulham and Watford (if you count them as London).

So SIXTH then*

*until Brentford open their new ground...
You forgot West Ham who are comfortably 4th largest. Palace fighting it out for joint 5th.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
You forgot West Ham who are comfortably 4th largest. Palace fighting it out for joint 5th.

I was reading today about Levy’s financial quandary with the new build.
The cost of £400 mill has doubled to £850 mill,and he’s committed to pay back all borrowings in five years !
That to me sounds like you won’t be doing too much business, especially with rumours of a cut price offer for Wilf, loaded with a big sell on clause.
It’s ok Daniel, we’ve brought him through, so when the time comes, we’ll reap the financial rewards thank you very much .

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
The cost of £400 mill has doubled to £850 mill,and he’s committed to pay back all borrowings in five years !
That to me sounds like you won’t be doing too much business, especially with rumours of a cut price offer for Wilf, loaded with a big sell on clause.
It’s ok Daniel, we’ve brought him through, so when the time comes, we’ll reap the financial rewards thank you very much .

Only Palace would take the piss out of a club paying it's debts off and doing things the right way....You couldn't make it up...

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

So Spurs are "skint" but with a brand new, massive stadium and Palace are actually skint and have **** all. I'm not really sure what point you're attempting to score here.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
So Spurs are "skint" but with a brand new, massive stadium and Palace are actually skint and have **** all. I'm not really sure what point you're attempting to score here.

Something along the lines of.....The premier leagues chief CHEAT would be making a sideways or backwards move joining Spurs...We have more money than them...They are paying their debts off..How stupid of them...Should just do what we do...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here