Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crawley Town v Brighton And Hove Albion Tonight 19.45 K.O Peoples Pension Stadium

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Clarke looks like an Albion centre back, I can't praise him any higher than that.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Potter by the looks of it....

That’s great - pleased he’s having a good look at the best the dev squad has to offer. Not an easy game, given the lack of experience on show. Here’s hoping he can see a way to unlock any potential and mix it up with our experience when the real shooting match begins.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Really hope we’re not pinning any hopes of any of this team being able to make the step up.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Really hope we’re not pinning any hopes of any of this team being able to make the step up.

Impossible and a tad unfair to judge them on this evening - purely about conditioning and adopting new ideas... not that easy in reality. Give them time Icy.

Patience is a virtue.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Impossible and a tad unfair to judge them on this evening - purely about conditioning and adopting new ideas... not that easy in reality. Give them time Icy.

Patience is a virtue.

Basic ball skills and ability to make a forward pass to a player should be a given though :smile:

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Chips down the middle! Confident!

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Basic ball skills and ability to make a forward pass to a player should be a given though :smile:

I’m all for blaming some innocent scapegoat... it’s all down to the negativity of CH... give them time to adjust. Ahem. To utilising forward passes and basic ball skills. See - Dale Stephens.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol

Thing is....

Pretty much every player out there is playing in a fairly unfamiliar position, with fairly unfamiliar players, in fairly unfamiliar formations that keep changing. Difficult to pass to your mates when you have no bloody idea where either you or they are on the pitch. Will take time.
You can see some of these guys have quality.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I’m all for blaming some innocent scapegoat... it’s all down to the negativity of CH... give them time to adjust. Ahem. To utilising forward passes and basic ball skills. See - Dale Stephens.

Lol I did just say to my Sheffield Wednesday supporting son in law that we seem to have a CH negative set up still coming through in our play.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Thing is....

Pretty much every player out there is playing in a fairly unfamiliar position, with fairly unfamiliar players, in fairly unfamiliar formations that keep changing. Difficult to pass to your mates when you have no bloody idea where either you or they are on the pitch. Will take time.
You can see some of these guys have quality.

Totes dude.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Lol I did just say to my Sheffield Wednesday supporting son in law that we seem to have a CH negative set up still coming through in our play.

And he’s still your son in law!!!!??

‘Massive’ oversight.

;)

Lol.

Up the Blades.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here