Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Tomer Hemed conspiracy files

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
He's off to join the folks storming Area 51.

*They can't stop them all*

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Screenshot 2019-07-16 at 15.31.07.png

Tomer back at training today: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz-s_1JlGFk/

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Do all the Iranians commenting think that Tomer is Jahanbakhsh?!

Hehe. it is one of 10 photos on that post. Think photo 7 is Ali. Seems Instagram isn't blocked in Iran, unlike some other social media sites, so it is full of Ali J mad fans who post lots of crap every time the club account posts a pic of him.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Do all the Iranians commenting think that Tomer is Jahanbakhsh?!
Initially I found all these Iranian Ali J fanboys on social media quite quirky and a nice addition to the Albion community.

Now after one season of Ali J being shite, I realise they are mostly mind-bogglingly tedious.

And wrong.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Initially I found all these Iranian Ali J fanboys on social media quite quirky and a nice addition to the Albion community.

Now after one season of Ali J being shite, I realise they are mostly mind-bogglingly tedious.

And wrong.

Fair enough. But can't really blame local boys for being fanboys for local boys. Like these gonks from Genk are doing today. Tho apparently He's Just Too GOOD For Us. Yeah, righto, whatever :wave:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

And wrong.

And the saffies on Facebook/ twatter who are obsessed with the lion of Soweto and our reasons for not playing him, which ranges from racism to the fact that we are all poofs and he is not!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
And the saffies on Facebook/ twatter who are obsessed with the lion of Soweto and our reasons for not playing him, which ranges from racism to the fact that we are all poofs and he is not!

Is that for real? The only social meejah I do is NSC (and a bit of link tin). NSC is bad enough so I suspect the only result of my reading elsewhere would be a rapid shortening of my life expectancy. :mad:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Oh god yes...Brighton have their own official page on twatter and Facebook and every announcement is met with wails of derision from homophobic saffies.

Is that for real? The only social meejah I do is NSC (and a bit of link tin). NSC is bad enough so I suspect the only result of my reading elsewhere would be a rapid shortening of my life expectancy. :mad:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Oh god yes...Brighton have their own official page on twatter and Facebook and every announcement is met with wails of derision from homophobic saffies.

Thank you for that warning, but I can't help feeling that you might be exaggerating for comedic purposes. ???

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Unfortunately not

Really? Christ, what a world this is. It's amazing the stuff I miss, not being on twatter, instragram, snapchat, Friends Reunited or Grindr. I don't watch ITV or read working class 'newspapers' either. If all of that is what constitutes being in the modern groove, I'm glad I don't have the schmeckles.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Gotta be heading out, Shirley!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
I liked Tomer, I liked his work ethic, his commitment, his bravery, his loyalty. But he just lacked a degree of strikers instinct. Yes, you could work on his pace over 15 metres, and he was fairly good. Yes, you could work on his lift, and his back to goal strength etc, and he was pretty good. But however hard they must have tried to work on his positional instinct and speed of thought, it just didn’t improve him. He was usually ‘nearly’ there, but just not quite. Visualise the ball fizzed low across the box between last defender and advancing keeper, and you just need your man to slide in and bundle it over the line. For me he was always just a couple of yards behind where he really needed to be, to cause consistent damage at top level. Examples of being able to teach that instinct must be fairly rare. Will be sad to see him go, because he had just as much professional bite as the likes of Calderon, Bruno, Knocky etc, but he just fell short on instinct in the top two tiers of English footie. My father was a professional striker, and my brother a semi-professional winger, and I often spoke to them about instinct. Needless to say, I didn’t get that high in the game. I did once score a winning goal in a televised game, I did score a perfect hat-trick on a premier league ground in a friendly game, and I did once nutmeg an Italian full international in a pro-celeb game, but nothing more. Go on people, have a field day....

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Go on people, have a field day....

You're basically that geezer sat in the pub by himself just telling made up stories to anyone that goes to order a drink, aren't you? ???

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I liked Tomer, I liked his work ethic, his commitment, his bravery, his loyalty. But he just lacked a degree of strikers instinct. Yes, you could work on his pace over 15 metres, and he was fairly good. Yes, you could work on his lift, and his back to goal strength etc, and he was pretty good. But however hard they must have tried to work on his positional instinct and speed of thought, it just didn’t improve him. He was usually ‘nearly’ there, but just not quite. Visualise the ball fizzed low across the box between last defender and advancing keeper, and you just need your man to slide in and bundle it over the line. For me he was always just a couple of yards behind where he really needed to be, to cause consistent damage at top level. Examples of being able to teach that instinct must be fairly rare. Will be sad to see him go, because he had just as much professional bite as the likes of Calderon, Bruno, Knocky etc, but he just fell short on instinct in the top two tiers of English footie. My father was a professional striker, and my brother a semi-professional winger, and I often spoke to them about instinct. Needless to say, I didn’t get that high in the game. I did once score a winning goal in a televised game, I did score a perfect hat-trick on a premier league ground in a friendly game, and I did once nutmeg an Italian full international in a pro-celeb game, but nothing more. Go on people, have a field day....

Are you Paulo Rossi ?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

How come you were playing in a pro-celeb game? So you’re minted and a celeb - can we be friends?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton

I'm glad I have the same opinion as such a decorated talent.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here