Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Robinson serial criminal jailed again

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Is there anything more pathetic than watching Pastafarian desperately trying to have the last word in a vain attempt to cover up his misunderstanding of, it has to be said, a fairly straight forward post.

Turns out, yes, there is! 'Tommy' going on infowars pleading to become a political refugee!

[tweet]1148360796327612417[/tweet]

(How much coke does this fool do?)

The Ecuadorian Embassy have a spare suite now don't they? ???

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Please Mr Trump, forget that I use a pseudonym of a football hooligan, as my real name is Stephen Lennon.
Please forget that I tried to get into the United States on a false passport of Andrew McMaster and went to jail for it. His own passport bears the name of Paul Harris.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-20935502

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Please Mr Trump, forget that I use a pseudonym of a football hooligan, as my real name is Stephen Lennon.
Please forget that I tried to get into the United States on a false passport of Andrew McMaster and went to jail for it. His own passport bears the name of Paul Harris.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-20935502
It says his "real" passport was under the name Paul Harris. How many names has this clown got?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I hope they turn him down.

Then he tries to row there

And his dinghy gets a puncture halfway.

Odious, self-serving, hypocritical little shit.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Do they serve milkshake in prison?

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
His **** supporters attacking journalists.

SollysLeftFoot

Mar 17, 2019
Bitchin' in Hitchin
This buffoon and his followers disrupted my morning meeting with a colleague in cojean down the road from the Old Bailey.

Whilst I was trying to enjoy my morning latte (with soy milk) and my croissant for pure added culture, his followers were chanting outside, me and my colleague could barely discuss business matters due to this disruption!

What an outrage,

Joking aside, it's incredible how him and his followers demand justice; crying about the judiciary and legal system. Whilst at the same time demand that muslims are held to the same standard as the rest of us.

Irony..

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
This buffoon and his followers disrupted my morning meeting with a colleague in cojean down the road from the Old Bailey.

Whilst I was trying to enjoy my morning latte (with soy milk) and my croissant for pure added culture, his followers were chanting outside, me and my colleague could barely discuss business matters due to this disruption!

What an outrage,

Joking aside, it's incredible how him and his followers demand justice; crying about the judiciary and legal system. Whilst at the same time demand that muslims are held to the same standard as the rest of us.

Irony..

His followers claim he is journalist, and then attack the media outside Parliament.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
The ones who want to know the facts watch,the ones believe the corrupt media will say meh meh i don't need to.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dj2nzV9BAh0

Meanwhile in the real world, it's obvious to everyone why he was convicted. The reports of his defence were laughable. he didn't have a leg to stand on.

Then there's you supporters, who come across more and more as cult members, swallowing all the bull shit he farts out on social media.

I've said it before, you are all either very thick, or, committed bigots.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
you're flogging a dead donkey mate , he is not liked buy the majority of contributors to this thread , his crimes are far more heinous than those of the organised pedo rings, in their opinions.The fact that he's being stitched up for calling out the establishment on organised child sex abuse by people of multiple communities and walks of life......same as Brian Harvey who has been branded a Loon for exposing the actions of numerous celebrities involved in under age sex , Robinson has been convicted purely on a technicality and will now be silenced for the coming months.

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
you're flogging a dead donkey mate , he is not liked buy the majority of contributors to this thread , his crimes are far more heinous than those of the organised pedo rings, in their opinions.The fact that he's being stitched up for calling out the establishment on organised child sex abuse by people of multiple communities and walks of life......same as Brian Harvey who has been branded a Loon for exposing the actions of numerous celebrities involved in under age sex , Robinson has been convicted purely on a technicality and will now be silenced for the coming months.

Why did he keep silent about the paedophiles in the EDL which he ran? In fact he defended one of them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here