Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Are you or have you ever been a "backdoor man"? Share your experiences.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i mistakenly back doored a norweigan bird in crete ....it was all good till she turned round and demanded a fair go but she had been scoffing rollmops and tequila all night and smelt like an oil refinery so mister floppy paid a visit until the morning when i attacked her with my remington and used the last of my nivea sensitive to shave her as bald as a coote......she was still dripping at lunch time .

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Anybody that cheats on their girlfriend/boyfriend/fiancè/husband or wife should have their balls chopped off.

Appreciate what you've got.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
i mistakenly back doored a norweigan bird in crete ....it was all good till she turned round and demanded a fair go but she had been scoffing rollmops and tequila all night and smelt like an oil refinery so mister floppy paid a visit until the morning when i attacked her with my remington and used the last of my nivea sensitive to shave her as bald as a coote......she was still dripping at lunch time .

Did she have a beautiful plumage, before the shaving ensued?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Am not, have not, will not.

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen

https://youtu.be/Y_V6y1ZCg_8

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland

My mate pulled a Norwegian bird on the Trans Siberian Railway Train. He told me that her mate fancied me. When we got to Moscow I got the train to Warsaw. Then when I met up with them in Berlin she was being shagged by someone else.

As Woody Allan once said, "there is nothing more sad than a missed opportunity"

Last edited:

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I was a back door man once and didn't realize it. But I think it was nieve on my part what the real situation was with my Mrs.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
My mate pulled a Norwegian bird on the Trans Siberian Railway Train. He told me that her mate fancied me. When we got to Moscow I got the train to Warsaw. Then when I met up with them in Berlin she was being shagged by someone else.

As Woody Allan once said, "there is nothing more sad than a missed opportunity"
Woody Allen, famous lover of his wife's adopted daughter.

170px-Woody_Allen_Cannes_2015.jpg

Maybe "infamous" would be the better word.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here