Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Football on Amazon Prime

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
If you only want Prime for the football couldn't you just start the free trial a couple of days before the first game. You'll get both games for free and you just need to cancel before the trial is up.

Amazon have been very clear that they don't intend to suspend their normal 30 days free trial for this period. So yes. You can very easily watch both games for free and then unsubscribe.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I find it wierd that the squeezing money story is coming up for this when people like me who dont have a SKY or BT subscription can finally legally watch football on Prime which I already have and have had for years. Where were you when BT jumped in?

I'm with you with this, can't justify cost of Sky/BT sports but have Prime as everyone else in my household watches it and uses it for Amazon purchases etc. This is just 2 match days in the season and a month of prime (which has both those days) is cheaper than a Now TV day pass! Hardly designed to rip fans off but it seems that is narrative being created.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
This isnt going to be like watching on a bookies app this is Amazon. They own TwitchTV which streams live events 24/7 to millions and have done so for years. It used to be called Justin.tv yep that place where illegal streams once lived.

You misunderstood the betting apps are real time. They have to be for obvious reasons.

The BT app lags. As does Sky Go, Now TV, IPTV and all streaming services. It’s rubbish if you bet in play.

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
You misunderstood the betting apps are real time. They have to be for obvious reasons.

The BT app lags. As does Sky Go, Now TV, IPTV and all streaming services. It’s rubbish if you bet in play.

You misunderstood, have you ever used Twitch? Is Amazons streaming service they paid 1 billion for. They stream REAL TIME events.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here