Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tickets Remaining for FA Cup Semi Final ***About 200 LEFT ON SALE***

When will we sell out

• Monday 25th (bronze members with 65 points)

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • Tuesday 26th (all bronze members)

Votes: 25 6.9%
  • Wednesday 27th (extra 2 tickets for STH)

Votes: 97 26.6%
  • Thursday 28th (extra 2 tickets for bronze)

Votes: 51 14.0%
  • After Friday 29th and a general sale

Votes: 126 34.6%
  • It won’t sell out

Votes: 50 13.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
I've got to say, I've had Junior Orange on the YS+ scheme for a couple of seasons now and it's been damn good value. Seagulls branded tins, keyrings, a bag, gloves, he's had a tour of the Amex, gotten a free shirt, and now he's going to Wembley with his Grandad and me. Well worth it.

According the City forum they have 10,000 tickets left.

We have 919 is the lower and 806 in the lower

I’m sure had we had demand (or rather had we not restricted demand) these would have already sold out and we could at the very least be asking the FA for the rest of the tickets in blocks 501 and 527. That’s before any thoughts regarding the 7 blocks City are yet to put on sale

It should be noted that despite the extra 1500 all tickets offered have been in our side of the ground.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I would have loved to be at Wembley next week, but I am on a relatively low income, with a young family to consider and buying a membership was just a step too far, so I am now resigned to watching the match on TV.

Do I deserve a ticket? Probably not, but I know that there are likely to be several supporters in a similar position to myself, who would like to be given the opportunity of buying a ticket on general sale, and being able to support the club that they love.

There are several STH who have posted on this thread offering the opportunity to buy tickets using their unused +2's to people in your particular situation. I know, as I have taken advantage of one such offer myself this morning. So if you want to be at Wembley, you can and need not resign yourself to watching on TV. I don't know what the availability is like right now but this morning I had options ranging from £80 to £30. I have held back until all those more deserving than myself have had their fill, but now if you really want to be there, you can, no problem.

NEASTGULL

Sep 30, 2006
Gateshead
There are several STH who have posted on this thread offering the opportunity to buy tickets using their unused +2's to people in your particular situation. I know, as I have taken advantage of one such offer myself this morning. So if you want to be at Wembley, you can and need not resign yourself to watching on TV. I don't know what the availability is like right now but this morning I had options ranging from £80 to £30. I have held back until all those more deserving than myself have had their fill, but now if you really want to be there, you can, no problem.

Thank you, [MENTION=15277]kingcole[/MENTION] kindly offered to use one of his +2s to get me a ticket, but unfortunately I have had to decline his kind offer as it would have meant a total of over 25 hours travelling to, attending and travelling home from the match and because of my crohns disease I would severely struggle with this.

I really do appreciate all of the kind offers and suggestions of help.

PortuGull

Gooooooooooooooooooooolll
Jul 10, 2011
Brighton Marina
Match tickets remaining:

Pitchside: 893
Posh seats: sold out (but see https://www.boxofficeevents.com/package/376/manchester-city-vs-brighton-tickets PRICE: £99, plus admin fee)
Upper tier: 832

Total remaining: 1725

Initial allocation: 33466
Addtl allocation: 1500
Total current allocation: 34966

Presumed sold or allocated so far: 34966 - 1725 = 33241 (ticket sales in last 24hrs = 153)

BoxPark Tickets remaining:

Hospitality: 100
Pre-match: sold out
Post-match: 416

Last edited:

Don't look like the club are changing their stance on tickets any time soon: https://www.brightonandhovealbion.c...chelsea-swansea-and-fa-cup-semi-final-action/

Maybe with a release of some more upper tier (cheaper) seats they can climb down with some dignity. Some more cheaper seats may be needed as currently:

379 in the upper tier that are not in the family area.469 in the family area which is the only upper tier area that's not in restricted availability.
866 in the lower tier

At City, they have just released the lower tier blocks bang on the half way line opposite the tunnel (block 122). Our equivalent (block 123) has not been fully released.
They have also released another upper tier block (521) so that means there are now just 5 blocks in the upper tier that have not yet offered for sale (522 to 526). There are a lot of unsold seats in all these blocks.

Even if demand was there, I am not sure if we would get upper tier seats released in their end of the stadium, but there should be no reason we cannot get the rest of blocks 501 and 527 to sell which are in our end. Initially only around a quarter of these blocks were released. The remaining 3/4's of each of these blocks would be over 1500 extra tickets.

As it stands I think there will be more than enough seats but if the club would remove this daft membership requirement and send it to general sale, we would easily sell what we have left and be justified in asking for a few more.

If any non members wan to go and are digging in their heels regarding membership, options include Club Wembley at £99: https://www.boxofficeevents.com/package/376/manchester-city-vs-brighton-tickets

Or you can freely buy in the City end: https://tickets.mancity.com/en-GB/e...nd hove albion/2019-4-6_17.30/wembley?hallmap

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
It’s mental , my brother and a couple of his pals who’ve been following Brighton away games mostly since the 70s , have had to resign themselves to not getting a ticket via the sensible route and without any hassle at all got theirs in the City end ! I can’t quite get my head around the clubs stance on this one , I wonder how many more have done this today as I have to admit I’ve kept telling him just wait a bit longer , my bad .

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
It’s mental , my brother and a couple of his pals who’ve been following Brighton away games mostly since the 70s , have had to resign themselves to not getting a ticket via the sensible route and without any hassle at all got theirs in the City end ! I can’t quite get my head around the clubs stance on this one , I wonder how many more have done this today as I have to admit I’ve kept telling him just wait a bit longer , my bad .

Have they checked the thread of STH offering to allow such people to use their plus 2’s?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012

If they've been going that long they must know people that qualify for +2's.

Through putting the word about I've managed to get 9 seats in a row and another 3 close by in the upper tier. All you need is fan numbers of people not going or those that qualify for +2. It has been easy as you like.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Have they checked the thread of STH offering to allow such people to use their plus 2’s?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He doesn’t use NSC , but tbh I didn’t see that either, done it now so is what it is , I’m sure they will have a good day out but just seems a shame that people will have to do it in the first place .

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Don't look like the club are changing their stance on tickets any time soon: https://www.brightonandhovealbion.c...chelsea-swansea-and-fa-cup-semi-final-action/

Maybe with a release of some more upper tier (cheaper) seats they can climb down with some dignity. Some more cheaper seats may be needed as currently:

379 in the upper tier that are not in the family area.469 in the family area which is the only upper tier area that's not in restricted availability.
866 in the lower tier

At City, they have just released the lower tier blocks bang on the half way line opposite the tunnel (block 122). Our equivalent (block 123) has not been fully released.
They have also released another upper tier block (521) so that means there are now just 5 blocks in the upper tier that have not yet offered for sale (522 to 526). There are a lot of unsold seats in all these blocks.

Even if demand was there, I am not sure if we would get upper tier seats released in their end of the stadium, but there should be no reason we cannot get the rest of blocks 501 and 527 to sell which are in our end. Initially only around a quarter of these blocks were released. The remaining 3/4's of each of these blocks would be over 1500 extra tickets.

As it stands I think there will be more than enough seats but if the club would remove this daft membership requirement and send it to general sale, we would easily sell what we have left and be justified in asking for a few more.

If any non members wan to go and are digging in their heels regarding membership, options include Club Wembley at £99: https://www.boxofficeevents.com/package/376/manchester-city-vs-brighton-tickets

Or you can freely buy in the City end: https://tickets.mancity.com/en-GB/e...nd hove albion/2019-4-6_17.30/wembley?hallmap

It’s is crazy. I fall into this bracket too, a lifelong fan and witnessed all the dramas for 40 years and then one season without a ST having had one since 1997 and bang, technically I can’t get a ticket. Fortunately I am to use friends to ensure I got ticket week before last but really I know lots of far more casual fans who’d go if didn’t need to first sign up to a membership scheme. Bit late now, people made plans so don’t think make much difference if went on general sale. Clubs made its money and they don’t care. We’ll have a rather tinpot 30 odd thousand when we could taken another 15 with a more relaxed approach by all concerned inc Wembley and FA. Shame, but such are the ways in modern ticketing. And A right pain in the arse it’s been to organise sitting with mates!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here