Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dan Burn Fan Club

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Which is? Apologies I wasn’t there today

It’s to the tune of Give it up by KC and the sunshine band. Imagine the chorus bit:
“Da da da da da da Dan Burn - Dan Burn - Danny Danny Burn “
it sounded ****ing great yesterday.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Was excellent overall today. Not perfect but you can see the makings of a great defender

What is the song?

It’s to the tune of Give it up by KC and the sunshine band. Imagine the chorus bit:
“Da da da da da da Dan Burn - Dan Burn - Danny Danny Burn “
it sounded ****ing great yesterday.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
He impressed me in the cup last season and slotted in perfectly yesterday to the new formation. He really is a superb player, unless there is an injury i can't see Adam Webster getting a Premier League game any time soon.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
It is crazy to suggest that Duffy place in the one in danger when apart from the pass which was sublime the one in doubt would be Dunk. I dont think that any of them on today's performance have any problem of keeping their place.

This is Dunk, who you don't rate, the one just handed the role of club captain and who Watford fans made many comments on about how good he was. You're barking pal.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
'Star Man' in The Sunday Times match report today and a rating of 8 for Burn too. :thumbsup:

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
We have always had 3 or 4 good CB's but Hughton always chose to go for a ridged back 4, even when chasing a game. Uwe Hunemeier spent 3 seasons on the bench and Burn spent the whole of last season on it too.

There had been plenty of opportunities to try something different, utilise squad fully and mix things up but it never happened in 4 1/2 seasons. Being solid and cautious works and it makes the managers job easy, but you never win anything.

Hughton was a good manager of players but developing players as a coach and teaching different ways with new ideas, not so.

A trick was missed by not including Burn into the system last season and this was massively overlooked.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
He was excellent yesterday, one thing that surprised me was how comfortable he is on the ball for someone so tall.

Fantastic competition for places in the back three.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
He was excellent yesterday, one thing that surprised me was how comfortable he is on the ball for someone so tall.

Fantastic competition for places in the back three.

I have always kind of set him against Crouch. Not for position or anything, but ball skill. I am 6'4 and as I was growing up as a kid I found it harder and harder to have them ball skills as I got taller. Crouch and Burn have ball skills and I have so much admiration for both of them.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Didn’t think he was MoM, not as good as vs Watford, but still very good...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here