Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Little shits!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I was listening to R5 this morning discussing the chavs jailed for mere months for stabbing to death a lad in Manchester (a public school boy, as it happens). One of the convicted yoof filmed himself in the court bogs, gloating, and uploaded it and sent it to the dead boy's mum. She sent the footage to the judge wo promptly ignored it. Friends of the accused have been sending gloating messages to the dead boy's sister. And yet the process went out of its way to protect the accused, imply the victim contributed to his demise through negligence, etc. Disgraceful. Normally a thread would have been posted on here about this by people now banned .....probably best to tuck this comment in here.

I was surrounded by chavs on bikes as I rode on my Brompton to the supermarket in Faversham a few months ago. I just stared them out and they buggered off. My rule is say nothing to scum (put them on ignore, if you will). I suspect I may well have availed myself of something swingable in that supermarket, though. There would be no chance any of the little ****ers could claim they were the innocent party. On a bike in a supermarket. Fair game for a surprise up-ending, I would have thought.

He did go to the private Manchester Grammar school, but he'd won a scholarship. The family are also complaining of the way they were treated at the court having to sit where the defendants were, so being exposed to the ridicule, from them.
Generally witnesses have their own rooms in Crown courts, but the family are treated just like any other members of the public.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-49275491

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I go to the Asda marina store every week. I now am registered partially sighted. Given the opportunity I would have clattered as many of them as possible using anything that came to hand. Hopefully putting a few in hospital. The law would say I would be in the wrong and I would be facing charges.

Somebody does try to push a trolley into one of the bikes, possibly to try and knock him off it so security could catch him.

I'm sorry, I didn't realise your treatment had left you partially sighted. I hope life is being kinder to you now.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Somebody does try to push a trolley into one of the bikes, possibly to try and knock him off it so security could catch him.

I'm sorry, I didn't realise your treatment had left you partially sighted. I hope life is being kinder to you now.

Lost my eye in July last year.
Had my latest MRI scan results today.
All clear :thumbsup:

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
One hard kick into the derailler/chainset and he is walking that bike home if he punched me.

Its dangerous enough cycling safely through the town if they keep doing that they will be contributing to the gene pool soon enough so best leave them to the police.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I don’t get the chavvy comment - you’re from Brighton :lol: Mad ting

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here