Maupay

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
Ryan

Montoya, dunk, Duffy, Bernardo

Proper Stephens (Mooy when up to speed)

March, Trossard, Locadia

Murray (Maupay when up to speed)

I think he starts with that away from home.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
We can actually pick a team now.

Formation = 3-4-3. This won't be our only formation, but it will be our primary one.

GK = Ryan. One of the few easy decisions

Centre Backs
Dunk = Still the first central defender on the team sheet despite Duffy's brilliant season lasty time round.
Duffy = Picked on the right side
Burn = The new fella will have to play his way in. Burn is on form and deserves the left centre back position.

RWB = Well, probably Montoya I suppose
LWB = Bernardo away, Solly at home

Centre mid
Stephens = My prediction for player of the season
Mooy = Match sharp and should get the nod over Propper

Inside Right = Gross. Tough on Locadia, Gross delivery from set pieces and open play gets him a game.
Inside left = Trossard. A near certain selection

Centre Forward = Andone. I was 33/33/33% on, Murray, Andone and Maupay. Just gave Andone the nod, his tenacity can trouble Cathcart

So

-----------------Ryan
---------Duffy Dunk Burn
Montoya ---------------Bernardo
-----------Stephens Mooy
----Gross -------------Trossard
----------------Andone

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
I reckon it will be the same starting line up as the last 2 friendlies with Mooy & Maupay starting on the bench for this one - just because I think they need another week of training with the team.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
We can actually pick a team now.

Formation = 3-4-3. This won't be our only formation, but it will be our primary one.

GK = Ryan. One of the few easy decisions

Centre Backs
Dunk = Still the first central defender on the team sheet despite Duffy's brilliant season lasty time round.
Duffy = Picked on the right side
Burn = The new fella will have to play his way in. Burn is on form and deserves the left centre back position.

RWB = Well, probably Montoya I suppose
LWB = Bernardo away, Solly at home

Centre mid
Stephens = My prediction for player of the season
Mooy = Match sharp and should get the nod over Propper

Inside Right = Gross. Tough on Locadia, Gross delivery from set pieces and open play gets him a game.
Inside left = Trossard. A near certain selection

Centre Forward = Andone. I was 33/33/33% on, Murray, Andone and Maupay. Just gave Andone the nod, his tenacity can trouble Cathcart

So

-----------------Ryan
---------Duffy Dunk Burn
Montoya ---------------Bernardo
-----------Stephens Mooy
----Gross -------------Trossard
----------------Andone

According to fans on the Terriers website, Mooy isn't match sharp at all. Looked disinterested and not wanting to play for them in Championship. Probably significant part of reason for loan plus getting high wages of the books to get Chalobah.

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
Again not meaning to demean CH here, but isn't it nice knowing we have only a very vague idea of what Potter's team will be and not feeling so apathetic that the same team will be put out regardless of the performance the previous week

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
I’m really interested in the team this Saturday. Please God do not start with Murray and Gross away from the Amex. Our general lack of pace was painful last season. I want to see Locadia AND Andone start up top on Saturday. Trossard playing behind. Maupay, Murray and Gross on the bench for this one.

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
Again not meaning to demean CH here, but isn't it nice knowing we have only a very vague idea of what Potter's team will be and not feeling so apathetic that the same team will be put out regardless of the performance the previous week
Part of this comes down to a diversity of options within the squad, which I feel have increased greatly over the summer.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
I’m really interested in the team this Saturday. Please God do not start with Murray and Gross away from the Amex. Our general lack of pace was painful last season. I want to see Locadia AND Andone start up top on Saturday. Trossard playing behind. Maupay, Murray and Gross on the bench for this one.

Totally agree...good post.

TNBA

TTF

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I honestly have no bloody idea , good luck picking the team Mr Potter , for the first time i can ever remember we have a squad of players you could put two matchday teams out .

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials

Has Locadia got pace, then? I wonder why he never uses it ...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Absolutely not a clue.

Would be surprised if it is

Ryan

Montoya
Dunk
Duffy
Bong

March
Propper
Gross
Stephens
Ali J

Murray

Which is what CH would have played. Sorry, would of.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here