Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
March’s crossing still not good enough

Good spell of play though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
I’m watching from Crete. Gutted about the very poor penalty decision.... but think the lads are actually playing ok... some good positive play going on.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
This performance just goes to show we do have the players to play offensively, the only reason we don't is the fear of losing. Something the manager can work on?

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Playing a lot better, we’ve had chances but need at least two in the box

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Very good performance so far. Let's get this in perspective arsenal are the third best home team in league. A record of 14/2/2. We have matched them

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Why didn't we play like this more often?

Sent from my SM-J330F using Tapatalk

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Why is it now that everytime I see Maty Ryan make a save or concede it looks like he has a massive ego ? His body language confuses me

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
This performance just goes to show we do have the players to play offensively, the only reason we don't is the fear of losing. Something the manager can work on?
There's plenty to work on. We may lose by a few, we can't deal with the counter attack, but let's not pretend that the whole team are shit. We've played well and losing because Arsenal are cheats and the ref is useless.

Ref's must just think 'oh, it's a top 6 side, and I know they're better than the others, so that must have been a foul'. ****ing useless idiots.

We may get caught on the break - but I’ll take that any day of the week over watching 11 men cowering with fear in or around their penalty area. This is better from Chris

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here