Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Cardiff - We Believe etc

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Yes, pity. It's in our hands but doesn't feel like it

Feeling exactly the same :down:

I have zero confidence in our current attacking abilities and feel we will need a huge slice of luck to win tomorrow.

We need something totally unexpected from CH and the players tomorrow, if it’s GM upfront alone and a let’s not concede attitude, I fear the worst. But can we play any other way at the moment?

Last edited:

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

I have zero confidence in our current attacking abilities and feel we will need a huge slice of luck to win tomorrow.

We need something totally unexpected from CH and the players tomorrow, if it’s GM upfront alone and a let’s not concede attitude, I fear the worst. But can we play any other way at the moment?

Always feel positive, we didn’t get our points before Christmas by playing rubbish. We’re a steady team on an awful run.

It will change and we will recapture the pre-Christmas form, should have scored at Spurs (who are one of the best teams in Europe).

Defensively we’re back, Ryan has found his form again, Dunk is over his blip.

All set for tomorrow.............0-0..... [emoji23]

Joking - 2-0 Brighton.
March after 17 minutes.
Locadia after 79 minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
What we need is a big slice of luck like their first goal against us in the championship home game.

I was still laughing at the mis-hit shot when I realised it had somehow made it into the back of the net.

we are more than overdue some luck this season.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

It was Kayal who scored at St James Park. We need the midfield to score to take the pressure off of Glenn.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Albion have suddenly become a crap team in 2019.

Need to play boring and grind out a result, that's exactly what we've done in the past 2 matches. It worked against Wolves and almost did against a side that is in the CL semi and knocked out the best side in English football.

If we don't get the points against Newcastle, we are still capable of getting something at the North London library...

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Feel like 2 games for Albion tomorrow, one at 3pm on route to the game and again at 5.30pm.

Really can't wait till this season to end........

There'll be some packed concourses pre-match watching Soccer Saturday tomorrow, that's for sure. We could be 6 points clear by full time, level, 1 point clear, 4 points clear - it really is 2 games tomorrow as you say...........

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
What I believe most neutrals think will happen:
Cardiff will win & Brighton will draw.

Most neutrals will not see the bad blood between Cardiff and Fulham from last season, and will also overlook that Fulham have won their last 2 games simply because they are already down. In all honesty, I think it'll be a draw at Craven Cottage and a draw at the Amex

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here