Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Jobs you would never do

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Work in the 1901.Imagine having to put up with some of the moany tossers on here in real life!:eek:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Work in the 1901.Imagine having to put up with some of the moany tossers on here in real life!:eek:

The usually recruit from the universities. Given you need a brain to go there I think you’re more than safe.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
Being a cold call salesman. Would hate the 20 odd rejections, for every lead.

Boring and demoralising.

Perhaps not unsurprisingly the best such salesman that i ever met took the view that, if he made 100 calls, and that 100th call was the one that made him £1000, then he was earning £10 per call. It's just how you look at it i guess

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
The usually recruit from the universities. Given you need a brain to go there I think you’re more than safe.

No wonder you're always whinging.I expect they ask if anybody has a lighter for the electric ovens,thick af,students.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Support Palace. Not enough money in the world and it must surely be classed as a job!

PTC Gull

Micky Mouse country.
NSC Patron
Apr 17, 2017
Florida
Driving and operating the aircraft toilet emptying truck! Always saw those guys a slight shade of blue !

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Notable that although we have a couple of police apologists (and I didn't say they were all ***** btw, just that I couldn't do the job because it could well mean backing up *****, and I'm not a ****), nobody's stuck up for people working in HR or hedge fund managers.

Alright, by notable I mean funny.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
GP
Podiatrist.
Anything in retail.
Any call centre related slavery.
Sales.
Prime Minister.

Last edited:

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
£30k peanuts ?!! I must seriously be in the wrong job!

It is for a qualified teacher who works effectvely 60 hours a week with all the marking, preparation, etc she has to do. Most evenings she doesn't get home until 8pm. I havent earn't as little as £30k since I was in my 20's, although I do have to put up with the commute to London.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here