Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Tinpot sack their manager

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
'arry has revealed his true feelings for the Royals whilst in the Jungle - "I love that hole in the ground Reading too much!".

WhingForPresident

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Turns out putting out the cones and filling the waterbottles for Ancelotti doesn't make you a world class manager, I cannot believe it.

Pray they appoint Pardew or something equally ridiculous, seeing those pricks relegated would be beautiful.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Sure Sol Campbell has submitted an application, now he's proven himself in the lower leagues

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Can't we just drop the adjective entirely and simply refer to it as "a pleasure"?

Fingers crossed on my left hand, anyway. The fingers on my right hand are for Portsmouth to f*ck it up. That's what happens when you dither over whether you want to see the Nigels get relegated, as I still haven't made my mind up on that one.

It's good to know there are like-minded people on here.

#twats
#biscuits

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
not so sure about the manager go round for Clement , he has had a number of chances now and failed at all of them so he may just be pushed off this time

dodged a bullet there as many wanted him at the Albion but hind sight is a wonderful thing

Reading Manager gone - Perhaps Clement should have started his Managerial career with a small/er club - Oh hang on !

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here