Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Disney Transportation Service - Amex

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Who here has been to Disney World, Orlando, Florida? And stayed in a Disney resort?

Well couldn't we benefit from a similar transportation service at the Amex for the park and ride.

Sheltered bus stops with fixed queue lines in place, is exactly what we need at the Amex.

Out there, they have a lot more than 20,000 people leaving the parks at closing time, yet manage to get them away with no trouble at all.

How about getting our own coaches too. Enough to keep the flow constant.

Seems silly that £100M has been spent on the new stadium but, getting fans away seems as though it has never been designed for.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
All the Disney resorts are on a huge bit of private land which has allowed them to design "get away" routes. They disperse people very quickly because they effectively have no restictions.

At the Amex there's a single feeder road ( Village Way ) and only two main roads for all those people. Along with a single train line it was always going to be a big task.

Personally I've not had a problem.

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth
A better idea, just do an MK dons, we will up and move the whole club to Disney land... transport after the game will be amazing!

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth
Just open up the underground tunnel to Brighton station?

iN3kg.jpg

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Transport isn't this countries strong suit in relation to sporting events. You build a bloody lovely stadium and yet you still have to filter people down country lines and single file off ramps. No joined up thinking!

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
and i expect an electric parade!

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
There are no chairlifts in Disney World you buffoon.

I went on one at blizzard beach.

Granted its not transport away from Disney but it could be used to get people to the west stand upper

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here