Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Anyone just see those three planes (Spitfires?) fly east to west over central Brighton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I hope you all realise that Timmy is one of the few with a vote on the next Prime Minister. At least if he works out where to put the X on the ballot paper

Can he spell X?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'm still lost with why he's hated so much on here.

What did he actually do?

Not so much hated, more a figure of ridicule. I only have a vague idea of exactly what he did so I’ll let someone who knows tell you.

His post about a game being called off due to fog, not long before kick off, when it wasn’t and done “for a laugh”, will give you an idea why there is so much disdain for him

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

What did he actually do?

Apart from come across as the most obnoxious and unlikeable prat on NSC (and there is quite a lot of competition for that spot!) I'm not sure.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now

What did he actually do?

Not so much hated, more a figure of ridicule. I only have a vague idea of exactly what he did so I’ll let someone who knows tell you.

His post about a game being called off due to fog, not long before kick off, when it wasn’t and done “for a laugh”, will give you an idea why there is so much disdain for him

More to do with the fact that when he decided to go into politics he threatened [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] & NSC with legal action if every trace of his HB&B account wasn't deleted. Perhaps if his political career had taken off he was afraid that he may be ridiculed or even embarrassed for comments posted on this forum ???

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
More to do with the fact that when he decided to go into politics he threatened [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] & NSC with legal action if every trace of his HB&B account wasn't deleted. Perhaps if his political career had taken off he was afraid that he may be ridiculed or even embarrassed for comments posted on this forum ???

I didn't know that, remember the 'fog' post though. What an absolute c**t

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
That's actually quite impressive coming best of the rest

My cat would have probably got more votes if he'd been put forward as a Tory candidate, I'd stuck a blue rosette on him and he'd been carried round in a cat box telling people that "MEOW" was his best policy (and that I promised he wouldn't shit in their garden - despite the fact that once elected, he would).

So no, it's not impressive at all. It's actually pathetic, and worse than anyone would expect, all things considered.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
That's actually quite impressive coming best of the rest

If by "quite impressive" you mean failing to get elected as a Conservative councillor in a ward that has only ever had ONE non-Conservative coucillor in it's entire history, then yes, it brings political ineptitude to a whole new level.

(Notwithstanding the fact that there were THREE seats up for grabs :facepalm:)

Last edited:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
What did he do then?

So he must be a Tory member then. No wonder no one likes him.

Hope he doesn’t vote for Boris.

Did he threaten to overrule like Micheal Howard did to Derek Spence ?

I don’t know. Possibly. Is it Aston Villa or West Ham? Who knows.

I’m the wrong gender I’m afraid.

I love how you're responding in exactly the same way you did in a certain GOLD thread:

https://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?114269-Hove-Born-and-Bred-Ernest-1066-Gull-Dwayne-etc

Pretending you're someone else when we all know you're not. It's almost like you completely lack any self awareness whatsoever. There's a certain orange-faced American who possesses very similar qualities.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Let's try that group hug again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills