Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Amber Rudd, I'd love her on my arm.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
:

Oh dear, according to the Pres, if one choses to vote Tory, 'you couldn't possibly have a social conscience'.
Well,almost leaving that thought to one side, I am a Tory voter with, I hope, a social conscience. However, I don't think I could bring myself to vote for Ester McVeigh, who strikes me as being slightly mad and probably not a nice person, at all.
As for the hall ,that is mentioned, well yes, she is quite good looking but I would be worried if I ever saw her wielding a sharp instrument!:ohmy:

Probably covered before but if you really are a conservative voter with a social conscience I presume you have very little free time with constantly lobbying your MP to stop hounding the disabled to their deaths at a net loss to the taxpayer, just to pick the most clearly obvious example of having no social conscience and where there's no comeback abrogating morality to (usually flawed) economics.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Probably covered before but if you really are a conservative voter with a social conscience I presume you have very little free time with constantly lobbying your MP to stop hounding the disabled to their deaths at a net loss to the taxpayer, just to pick the most clearly obvious example of having no social conscience and where there's no comeback abrogating morality to (usually flawed) economics.

Covered before.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here