Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Wagamama full vegan English breakfast.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
What is this tedious obsession with commenting on veganism? If you're not a vegan, it doesn't affect you. So why bother?

I suppose there are people who are getting so upset that other people are actually discussing veganism, but if it's not for you, turn over on to the other side. Fancy getting your knickers into such a twist that you feel compelled to confirm your veganless status, lest anyone think you're anything less than a MAN. Jesus wept.

you never comment on things that don't affect you ?

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
One of the great things about vegetarians and vegans is they have a brilliant ability to flush out tedious, boring and sniping right wingers.

vegetarians and vegans are all left wingers ? are you sure ?
In my experience it's not party political. Put it down to grumpiness rather than right wingness.

Anyway, I think the breakfast looks OK but I wouldn't choose it. Vegan curry on the other hand is delicious.

Last edited:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Yes, but most non lobotomised people ( with an iq over say about 7 or 8, who haven't been brainwashed by the Sun or the Mail ) would rather starve than give that c**t Tim Martin any of their hard earned.

Wetherspoons do a vegan full english also. The sausages are actually brilliant.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
That's 3 words that should never be used in conjunction with each other on a menu

Smashed Avocado is everywhere at the minute and loads of people didn't even know what colour they were not so long ago. Scrambled turmeric tofu will be up there with Spicy Buffalo Cauliflower wings before you know it.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
seexgj2k1cdz.jpg

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
vegetarians and vegans are all left wingers ? are you sure ?
In my experience it's not party political. Put it down to grumpiness rather than right wingness.

When I was at uni, the chairman of the student Tories was a vegetarian and hunt saboteur. Alan Clark, the right wing diarist and minister, was also a strident veggie.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
being a hipster **** is hardly Haute couture, or even modernist. . . . . so maybe the 2 go hand in hand after all.

My point was that Wagamama’s isn’t exactly posh.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Kin hell. Some of these vegan types are a bit touchy on here.

Get yourself a nice lentil soup and a cup of water to calm yourselves down.

Real talk, lentil bolognese is f**king delicious. Give this recipe a try - https://www.theendlessmeal.com/deliciously-rich-lentil-bolognese/

I'm an omnivore myself but my girlfriend is vegetarian so end up eating a lot of veggie meals. Largely indistinguishable most of them. I do enjoy a nice steak from time-to-time though.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería

Shopes

Jan 3, 2018
I went to a fully plant based, and sometimes raw, restaurant over the summer. I liked it so much I went back and will seek out further places.

Have you been to Gauthier Soho? I believe Alexis Gauthier eventually wants the entire restaurant to be 100% vegan. I went there late last year and had a few of their vegan dishes, as part of a set menu, and they were delicious.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Have you been to Gauthier Soho? I believe Alexis Gauthier eventually wants the entire restaurant to be 100% vegan. I went there late last year and had a few of their vegan dishes, as part of a set menu, and they were delicious.

Just looked that place up. Amazing! Will check that out.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

I haven’t. Thanks for the tip though. But if you, or anyone else, is on Ibiza you must go to http://wildbeets.com. I was recommended this place by [MENTION=5001]The Merry Prankster[/MENTION] so thank him, not me.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Because people like the taste of meat but not the cruelty of it you dense ****

I’m sorry, but this post keeps making me chuckle. Good points, well made.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here