Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bar to watch Derby game in Las Vegas

Brimmermusic

Aug 9, 2011
Eastbourne
On my way to Vegas and wondered if anyone knows of a place that will be showing the Derby match. From my limited research Championship matches in USA are broadcasted by beIN Sport. However, they do not have the game listed but do have the other playoffs listed. Instead, they have an Italian Seria A match scheduled. Therefore, does anyone know of an establishment showing Sky Sports? Thanks in advance.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
There are a couple of English Bars off the strip thast may show it, other wise Blondes is a sports bar that shows most sports, if they dont show it you can enjoy the worlds fittest bar maid and 3 hours of all you can drink for $20

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
The Rose and Crown is the place to go. It's off the main strip but an inexpensive cab ride, and all cabbies will know where it is.

It a has everything you'd want: English breakfast, range of beers, fit barmaids and, obviously, British sport on telly. It has been open something like 10 years and has never closed!

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
The Rose and Crown is the place to go. It's off the main strip but an inexpensive cab ride, and all cabbies will know where it is.

It a has everything you'd want: English breakfast, range of beers, fit barmaids and, obviously, British sport on telly. It has been open something like 10 years and has never closed!

Yet I bet for some stramge reason there are still locks on the doors!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here