Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Alexei Sayle - what a piece of shit

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Left my bike unlocked in Southwick Square - came back to find someone had pinched the pump from the frame, but left the bike. I felt quite insulted!

When I was a teen a friend had his family home burgled but all they stole was the kettle! We took the piss out of him for months about that.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I am confused a bit now it says 'The Absense of normal' is to be broadcast in ITV and made by the team that did the Danny Baker 'Craddle to Grave'.

I also saw this which will be a good podcast.

Sayle has been developing a podcast with BBC Studios based on his plan to dine in every restaurant featured in Time Out's 100 Best Cheap Eats, where he plans to chat 'with a comedian, a world leader or a Premier League Footballer and record what happens.'

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
i like him a lot, his interviews with Richard Herring on 'RHLSTP' (RHLSTP) are my favourites bar obviously the amazing Brian Blessed one and I liked his TV shows too, especially the 'British Movies' song.

All this thread has achieved for me is to remind me to read his autobiographies so cheers OP, positive outcome :thumbsup:

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Left my bike unlocked in Southwick Square - came back to find someone had pinched the pump from the frame, but left the bike. I felt quite insulted!

I once rented an office in an office block in Hove. One weekend the office block was broken into including all the individual offices within the block. Every office had their computers stolen from it except ours. The thieves were clearly not tempted by our outdated horizontal laying computer and left it where they found it.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
The bloke is about as funny as an anal fissure.

I used to love the Young Ones, but he was ALWAYS the shit bit in that show. I couldn't wait for his (thankfully brief) cameos to be over, so we could get back to the funny stuff.

I first saw him at the Secret Policeman’s Other Ball back in 79 and he was brilliant. Following that I was surprised just three years later to see how crap his appearances were in the Young Ones.

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
I first saw him at the Secret Policeman’s Other Ball back in 79 and he was brilliant. Following that I was surprised just three years later to see how crap his appearances were in the Young Ones.

It wasn’t him though was it, it was IL Duce and Jertzy Belovski (sp) doing an impression of him,

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Oh goodie I haven't been outraged for ages.

"I'm absolutely outraged at this, it's outrageous"..

Blimey Stat, you've got 12 thumbs up!

How do you remember all those passwords?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

Saw him at the Dome in about 1980 and he was very funny.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here