Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] UEFA Euro 2020

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
This should take you to the ticketing site.

It's as badly designed as you'd expect - the queue says "remaining time is displayed below" while just showing a massive bar without any actual timings

I didn't share the link as I assume you'll only be able to order tickets for matches you've already bid on - but we'll see I guess.

I'm approx 55% there...!

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
I'm approaching half way after 45 minutes, positively racing along.
Might be a daft question, but is it for tickets to matches that you originally applied for and missed out on? Or just anything still available? I don't want to end up with Antarctic Thistle v Mykonos United in Baku on a Sunday night

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
I'm up the queue as well. I'm guessing this will just give you access to the portal and all tickets which are still available. This is how it worked for 2016- they just want to flog all the tickets which are left. There were quite a few stages like this in 2016, when for whatever reason more tickets became available and were sold on a first come first served basis.

Johners

Jul 6, 2003
Playa Blanca, Lanzarote
When I finally got through, it just goes straight to offering you tickets for those matches you originally applied for but didn't get first time around. Now got the other 2 tickets I wanted, but credit card taken a heavy beating again!

Marty___Mcfly

Sep 14, 2011
Have just been in. Yes any match you applied for you can buy tickets for. Personally I bottled it as they were all high category tickets and I can't really justify it- Wembley matches

Round of 16- 125 euros
Semi finals- 345 euros
Final- 595 euros

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
ooh ooh ooooooh 9 minutes to go., Only taken 2 and a bit hours, no doubt will be told they've all gone when i get through

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Have just been in. Yes any match you applied for you can buy tickets for. Personally I bottled it as they were all high category tickets and I can't really justify it- Wembley matches

Round of 16- 125 euros
Semi finals- 345 euros
Final- 595 euros

Yeah, same here.

Already spent £1000 on tickets. Think that's enough.

(Was tempted by Dublin though!)

HitchinSeagull

Aug 9, 2012
I saw the categories available and then just couldnt justify the prices, especially the 945 cat1 final tickets!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Just got in and got cat 2 seats for the last group game at Wembley. Couldn't justify anymore expense! Bloody long wait though.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Agree with that. The 24 teams ruined the final group games with teams who would have had to attack parking the bus for a draw giving us a boat load of snooze fests. This was as well as introducing a load of one sided games in the last 16 like Germany v Slovakia, Belgium v Hungary and er England v Iceland.

16 was much better. Still, I'm still going. No wonder UEFA and FIFA do what they like.

Missed this but yes, fair play for going. It'll still be a great trip.

For me, it's just how competitive the tournament is and how that's been SPOILED.

Still grinds my gears that Portugal (a dirty,scumbag, cheating and generally defensive team) could win the cup after winning NO group games.

Let's just sit back and hope to meet a shit team (or get penalties) in the knockout stages. How tedious. How boring. How ****ing Portugal.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Just got in and got cat 2 seats for the last group game at Wembley. Couldn't justify anymore expense! Bloody long wait though.

How many cats do you have? Taking one would seem a right pain in the arse. Does he REALLY want to go?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
How many cats do you have? Taking one would seem a right pain in the arse. Does he REALLY want to go?

He was very late with his application. Got it in by a whisker.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I had great fun yesterday.

Was working in our Gibraltar office and joined the queue shortly after the email came out. Couple of hours in and was about 75% through the queue and starting to get concerned as I was flying back in a couple of hours. Then the power goes in the office, turns out there was a huge power cut across the whole of Gib. Luckily our office flipped over to a generator so I was able to stay online but had no idea how long that would last. I got to the front of the queue an on to the ticket page when the bloody fire alarm goes off I was literally wheeled out of the office by the fire warden. Thankfully it was a false alarm and I was able to get back into the office and my session remained active.

Spent far too much money but got tickets for every game at Wembley including a very expensive final ticket. Then more fun and games as I had the wallet I use for travelling and the only credit card I had on me was an Amex which they didn't take so had to whack it all on my debit card.

Had to make a bit of a mad dash to the airport but needn't have hurried as the airport had no power either so was delayed.

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
Looks like 3 group games at Wembley no need to travel to the foreign lot :O

The 2nd round, should we win the group, will be in Dublin, plus the semi-final and final are at Wembley too should we progress that far. In that event, only the quarter-final in Rome (which incidentally, cannot be against Italy) would be outside of the UK & Ireland so this is about as close to a home advantage as we'll ever get without actually hosting a tournament.

We now know the following nations will be there:

Austria
Belgium
Croatia
Czech Republic
Denmark
England
Finland
France
Germany
Italy
Netherlands
Poland
Portugal
Russia
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
Turkey
Ukraine

So, that's all 19 out of the 20 automatically qualifying teams confirmed, with Wales facing Hungary tomorrow night where the winner will take the remaining place. I know there have been concerns about 24 team Euro's, but that looks a pretty strong line-up so far. All home nations sides plus Ireland can still qualify through the play-off back door; Scotland probably won't.

Marty___Mcfly

Sep 14, 2011
Anyone who applied in the latest ballot- results of your application can now be viewed on the UEFA website.

I was unsuccessful on all games I applied for :(

There will be further sales windows at some point.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here