Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Seagulls uber Deutschland?

uckfieldseagull

Nov 28, 2017
I recently moved to Germany, and I wondered if anyone on here can point me in the direction of a Brighton supporters club anywhere in the country (if there is one). Preferably in the north, I'm in Hamburg. Would be nice to link up with some other supporters to watch a game and talk about the club.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Just post a bit more frequently on here and grab yourself a beer whilst you do it.

I wouldnt want to meet any of the weirdos on here, especially the ones from who live in Germany.

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany
I am in Hessen, not far from Frankfurt, havent heard of any. There are a few other posters based around Germany, not seen any Hamburg based...

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
I recently moved to Germany, and I wondered if anyone on here can point me in the direction of a Brighton supporters club anywhere in the country (if there is one). Preferably in the north, I'm in Hamburg. Would be nice to link up with some other supporters to watch a game and talk about the club.

Where abouts in Germany have you moved to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 7, 2003
[MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION] and [MENTION=238]Uncle Buck[/MENTION] are both based in Berlin if that helps

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here