Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] ***Sussex Sharks v Worcestershire Floods, 1/4 Final 20 20 Bish Bosh, 19.00KO, Hove***

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Time for Gillespie to ask some questions, and questions to be asked of Gillespie. Dreadful season

And Rob Andrew.

Absolutely, but you just know there will be the usual bland crap trotted out. We’ve gone from a team of real, hardened winners in the 00’s to an absolute rabble of weak, losers. Proper southern softies.

Pisses me off massively seeing Andrew banging on about the absolute bullshit that no one wants in the 100 last week when he should be more concerned about this total shower he’s presiding over.

Why the **** are they smiling about that wicket?! Should be ashamed.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Average bowling to a very good batsman with very very crapulent fielding.

Can only hope saafend seagulls comment is alcohol fuelled, otherwise I'd assume idiotic at best, or possibly racist.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Time for Gillespie to ask some questions, and questions to be asked of Gillespie. Dreadful season

And Rob Andrew.
Yes, I mentioned this about 2 months back.. Mind you, they will probably dump Dizzy and get Robbo back... Now he's a busted flush and cheap.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I blame Michael Yardy.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Embarrassing especially shit wicket keeper. Poor village style bowling topped off with the T20 competition where the best overseas players piss off. Finally why does a player who fails as a batmen for England suddenly looks so good

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Shoddy performance all round, men against boys. Threw it away with the bat then bowled over after over of dross. Next season maybe don't sign an international player who buggers off halfway through?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
England’s worst ever player ripping us to pieces.

Alex Loudon? That's a hell of a comeback, last I heard of him he was making a mint in the City and screwing Pippa Middleton.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
184 wasn’t outstanding, but it was competitive. But that bowling performance was woeful. Feeble. All those decent performances in the group stage, and then THAT. Not impressed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
184 wasn’t outstanding, but it was competitive. But that bowling performance was woeful. Feeble. All those decent performances in the group stage, and then THAT. Not impressed.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Had them 2-1 and that should have put some pressure on. 185 at that point probably looked unlikely. However, we are serial chokers so it's not unexpected.... Expect talk now of how we must push on in the CC and that we have a great chance etc etc.... Ergo, we choke again.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Surrey group game - Bowling attack
- Rashid Khan
- Joffra Archer
- Tymal Mills
- Chris Jordan
- Reece Topley

QF vs Worcestershire
- Chris Jordan
- Reece Topley
- Ollie Robinson
- David Wiese
- Will Beer

Our bowling attack lost us the game tonight.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Have we progressed under Gillespie in any of the 3 formats?

Made a final last year...

Some very harsh comments on here. Sussex have been very good this year because of their bowling and barring. Tonight, the bowling and fielding let the side down but Ali is a class act. He’s done that on the international stage and is in form this year. Tonight’s Sussex attack was second string by their own standards, but on paper it’s still a decent bowling attack (with 3 former international players, the leading 20/20 wicket taker in England and the leading 20/20 wicket taker for Sussex).

It’s a game of 20/20. Anything can happen. Tonight’s game was lost when Ali was dropped. Carey should hold that, and will do 99/100.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Surrey group game - Bowling attack
- Rashid Khan
- Joffra Archer
- Tymal Mills
- Chris Jordan
- Reece Topley

QF vs Worcestershire
- Chris Jordan
- Reece Topley
- Ollie Robinson
- David Wiese
- Will Beer

Our bowling attack lost us the game tonight.
Disagree. Ali was top class so unfortunately Carey dropping him on 9 cost us the game.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here