Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Booing Valery WTF

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Andone goes in hard.. plays on the edge. I would never want him to take that away from his game, but he needs to channel it better. If he does, Andone will be some player.
I didn’t clap him as it was right in front of me and clearly a red. He was trying to shield the ball and beat the southampton player to it. He mistimed and caught him on the leg. Not awful, but yes a sending off. I’m just amazed by the outraged snowflakes on this thread. I was more outraged by the diving and play acting of the first goal scorer no.12 delonghi, or whatever. Utter disgrace.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Andone goes in hard.. plays on the edge. I would never want him to take that away from his game, but he needs to channel it better. If he does, Andone will be some player.
I didn’t clap him as it was right in front of me and clearly a red. He was trying to shield the ball and beat the southampton player to it. He mistimed and caught him on the leg. Not awful, but yes a sending off. I’m just amazed by the outraged..

Yep, agree with that. The “get rid” comments are ridiculous just like they were when Dunk had a couple of sending offs.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
OP is a proper snowflake. As a home crowd we shouldn't need a reason to boo an opposition player, anything to make it more hostile.

I remember at Priestfield everyone giving Steve Flack dogs abuse just because he was tall!

Maybe nick should e-mail Barber about a new role at the club - official BHAFC opposition cuddler for when the poor little lambs get fouled by our nasty horrible players, there's a sponsorship deal with Andrex so they can wipe away the tears when the nasty horrible crowd boo them :cry: :cry:

Last edited:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Andone was clattered by a Southampton player prior to the sending off. Was around the halfway line on the west side. Don’t know if it was Valery, but I thought then that Andone would be looking for pay back and would probably end up being red carded.

So red mist.

Not the entirely accidental and unlucky Andone version of events.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
OP is a proper snowflake. As a home crowd we shouldn't need a reason to boo an opposition player, anything to make it more hostile.

I remember at Priestfield everyone giving Steve Flack dogs abuse just because he was tall!

Maybe nick should e-mail Barber about a new role at the club - official BHAFC opposition cuddler for when the poor little lambs get fouled by our nasty horrible players, there's a sponsorship deal with Andrex so they can wipe away the tears when the nasty horrible crowd boo them :cry: :cry:
Pathetic comment. Give the other players abuse when they deserve it. Support your team at other times. I think it's a snowflake attitude you have for being unwilling to consider a large portion of the crowd got it wrong. Whatever happened to sportsmanship, the English were famous for it.

Geoffish

Aug 2, 2014
From where I was I only saw them collide back to back, so it didn’t look bad. I didn’t boo however as I could see the clear force of the collision.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I was in my study and I booed! Am I childish and purile? God ,yes....I was pissed as well. This is all part of the entertainment of football. I questioned the refs parentage and I uttered a few naughty words towards Andone, I'll get over the disappointment of losing but if somebody wants to, by proxy, be offended by my behaviour don't let me stop you

In your study, you can paint your balls with strawberry jam, and wink at wasps if you want. This is the sort of freedoms we have in your own home. :rock:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here