Votes: 354 76.8%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
i think it funny that the media go hounding after politicans, or others, for a bit of recreational drugs when its so common in their industry. journalist know Gove had dabbled because they were doing it with him.

Hounding, the headlines are less ferocious than when Abbott had a M&S Mojito can on the tube!

You can see the hypocrisy though, tough laws on drugs from the conservatives, many convictions for class A possession and use, prisons full of people, and yet our politicians are okay because it was when they were young. Gove was 30 by the way, that isn't young by anyones measure.

And Johnson said he didn't actually take it because he sneezed at the last minute - what an utter prick.

Your Mum

Dec 22, 2016
I couldn't give a toss, but it might be quite funny if we end up with a PM who can't visit the USA given the number of candidates who are now 'coming out' and the questions that have to be answered to be let in

Gove - Coke
Boris - Your Mum
Leadsom - Cannabis
Raab - Cannabis
Hunt - Cannabis
Stewart - Opium

:lolol:

Ooh

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Today I have been mostly concentrating on Esther McVey.
No thanks.
Scouse motormouth who is living in cloud Cuckoo land and making promises that will be very difficult or impossible to enact.
Also a liar.
Next!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I couldn't give a toss, but it might be quite funny if we end up with a PM who can't visit the USA given the number of candidates who are now 'coming out' and the questions that have to be answered to be let in

Gove - Coke
Boris - Coke & Cannabis
Leadsom - Cannabis
Raab - Cannabis
Hunt - Cannabis
Stewart - Opium

:lolol:

There is a rich irony in this, Trump is a teetotaller who is very anti drug yet is a complete ****, we have complete twats who are/have been druggies !

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Marr skewered Gove with a question on what he put on his ESTA form to go to the USA ? As there is a question about taking drugs and Gove wouldn't give a yes or no answer despite repeat requests. With all the leaks coming out will be interested if that is leaked and Gove can't go to the USA anymore let alone become PM

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Today I have been mostly concentrating on Esther McVey.
No thanks.
Scouse motormouth who is living in cloud Cuckoo land and making promises that will be very difficult or impossible to enact.
Also a liar.
Next!
You forgot the bits about sacking any cabinet members who voted remain, so the majority, and also being quite willing to suspend parliament to drive through a no-deal Brexit. That's sure to bring the country together. Jesus wept, what depths we are plumbing if people like this are genuine candidates to lead this country

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
How come they are all saying things to make themselves electable like changing VAT, spending more money by reducing foreign aid and giving it to schools and police, slowing down debt interest payments to give more to education and forcing through brexit (even with a no deal !!!!!!)
But not one, as far as I know, has mentioned what they are going to spend all that £350 million a week we are going to get.
That is a hell of a lot of bread, surely the next prime minister will get the goose that layed the golden egg, I would be shouting from the rooftop what I am going to do with all that new money.

Or maybe not.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Me too. I'm not fussed about some historic coke use but if he's spouted bollocks afterwards, he can piss off.

He has. In spades.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Boris this morning pledging to raise the 40% tax threshold from £50k to £80k per year.

What an absolute **** that man is. Our NHS is in crisis, social care in meltdown, schools having to beg to parents to raise money for materials and yet Boris thinks what this country needs is a tax break for the wealthy that will cost £10 billion a year!

Is it just me or is the fact that an MP's salary is currently £79,500 a year make his promise slightly suspect when he needs his own MP's support to get him to the membership ballot?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Boris this morning pledging to raise the 40% tax threshold from £50k to £80k per year.

This will go down very very well with Conservative Party members. Low taxation for the wealthy is usually the most important issue for any Tory. He’ll smash it if he gets to the final two.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
This will go down very very well with Conservative Party members. Low taxation for the wealthy is usually the most important issue for any Tory. He’ll smash it if he gets to the final two.

Then it just goes to prove what an out of touch bunch of selfish old duffers they are then.
I am not with any party now, but my god I hate the Tories especially Boris Johnson, why on earth do people support this total prat, can't they see right through him for what he is, like I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here