Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Went to Florida and missed the Norwich game - was it you?

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patreon
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Heard a song request from a lady of Radio 2 on Friday. A family heading from Plymouth to Heathrow for a late booking trip to Florida. The lady explained that hubby is a Brighton fan with a season ticket. He was gutted to miss the game, but took one on the chin for the family.

Fess up - how are you feeling right now?? Does the sun and sand make up for missing a 5-0 home thrashing of a rival?

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Heard a song request from a lady of Radio 2 on Friday. A family heading from Plymouth to Heathrow for a late booking trip to Florida. The lady explained that hubby is a Brighton fan with a season ticket. He was gutted to miss the game, but took one on the chin for the family.

Fess up - how are you feeling right now?? Does the sun and sand make up for missing a 5-0 home thrashing of a rival?

I heard that !! Her song choice of Win Again by Hot Chocolate certainly worked !!

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Ha! This was a friend of mine - a 1901'er. Bet he was secretly gutted to have picked this weekend!

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I heard that too, whilst we were in the car. She was desperate for some sunshine. If they lived in Brighton they'd have seen plenty of sunshine from June onwards. She said it was a last minute booking.

I thought of [MENTION=21314]Raleigh Chopper[/MENTION], but he was posting on the match thread, so it wasn't him.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here