Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Graham Potter joins on four-year deal

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
I’m pleased people are happy, that is a good thing... time will answer all the riddles, if i’m wrong about all of this i’ll be genuinely surprised and happy.

It is what it is.

To be honest, I'm not at all sure it'll work out but (assuming it all goes ahead) we have to be excited. It's a new chapter, he appears to be first choice for the people who know their stuff and it'll be different. If it doesn't work out then at least we've given him a go. What's the alternative - sit at the Amex miserable before the season even starts?

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
It's a great appointment for you. The Golden Era in B&HA's history began today.
I wrote on here some years ago, when Poyet was still with you, that I feared you would become a bigger club than us in a few years. Nobody on here agreed with me, they couldn't see a day when B&HA would be bigger than big club Sunderland. The building of The AMEX and your promotion to (and survival in for two seasons) the top-flight helped begin the growth. I believe the appointment of Potter will enable you to take the next step, not just survival but becoming an established Premier League club.
Brighton and Hove is/are growing and so is your football club. Sunderland is shrinking as a place and our club, despite the passionate support, will find it increasingly difficult to compete; particularly if we're stuck in League One a further season.
I wish it wasn't true but you are part of the future, we are part of the past. Congratulations and well done Mr Bloom.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Always knew we’d end up with an ‘Arry as our gaffer.
Triffic lad [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The sentiment from Swansea fans seems to be that they are in the main gutted.

This is a very good sign for us.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Been reading some potter articles and watching interviews .
No guarantee it will work out of course but he is an interesting and impressive person.
He is self assured, a natural leader and has a football philosophy

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
It's a great appointment for you. The Golden Era in B&HA's history began today.
I wrote on here some years ago, when Poyet was still with you, that I feared you would become a bigger club than us in a few years. Nobody on here agreed with me, they couldn't see a day when B&HA would be bigger than big club Sunderland. The building of The AMEX and your promotion to (and survival in for two seasons) the top-flight helped begin the growth. I believe the appointment of Potter will enable you to take the next step, not just survival but becoming an established Premier League club.
Brighton and Hove is/are growing and so is your football club. Sunderland is shrinking as a place and our club, despite the passionate support, will find it increasingly difficult to compete; particularly if we're stuck in League One a further season.
I wish it wasn't true but you are part of the future, we are part of the past. Congratulations and well done Mr Bloom.

Blimey. Thanks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here