Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Pulis has left Boro

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Pulis was pretty upset that the club had only arranged a crap yellow uber for his departure...

giphy.gif

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
If they (supporters) didn't like Pullis' tactics they are unlikely to hire similar

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Much more likely to interest CH I would think.

CH might struggle to convince Boro fans judging by this quote from BBC wensite...

However, his early success masked a disillusionment from sections of the support not wholly convinced by his tactics.

Boro had an enviable defensive record, conceding a joint-best low of 41 goals, but it was in attack that their promotion bid was hampered with just 49 goals - the lowest of any top-half side.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I think, and I say think, I would actually hand my season ticket back

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Still got property in sandbanks I believe , easy commute. One things for sure is that he’ll keep you up and you won’t have to change the park the bus tactics .

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Still got property in sandbanks I believe , easy commute. One things for sure is that he’ll keep you up and you won’t have to change the park the bus tactics .

You truly are obsessed with us. WTF has it got to do with a two bob embarrassment such as yourself. Tit.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I can't wait for the think-pieces about how this is because they're all a big bunch of racists and this is all their "delusions of grandeur".

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I appreciate its been 20 years but it still upsets me that Boro aren't fun anymore. As a 10 year old, they were THE random team I really liked.

In the 96-7-8 period, they were SO fun.

Fun kits (pattern running down from shirt to shorts, club badge on sleeve
A player manager
Amazing combination of crap English players and foreign flair (Phil Stamp, Craig Hignett......Juninho and Ravanelli -was only 28 when he joined boro)

The LAW should be that they must stay fun and not be allowed people like Pulis there.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Almost guaranteed PL mid table safety under Pulis, let's get it done and progress up the table, while enjoying another defensive masterclass

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here