Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] EU Elections. Where is your X ?

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Sorry – but you smug remainers are going to get slaughtered!!

What do remainers have to be smug about: Youre winners!!!!
What sort of Brexit do you want?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
One thing I suspect is likely is that Farrage will be elected, and will make lots of money out of this. Again.

I have yet to meet a single supporter of the frog-faced fraud who isn't either racist or deluded (thick or embittered).

At one point I could have been persuaded that leaving the EU might be the right step for the UK. But the tide of lies, some of them evil, the complete lack of any reasonable position, and the ready resorting to calling people like me 'Islam lover' and 'traitor' soon nipped that in the bud.

We may yet leave the EU, and it may yet turn out OK, but the trail of cockwombles that have blown this craft into the choppy waters have only my pity (the thick ones) and contempt (the nasty ones).

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Sorry – but you smug remainers are going to get slaughtered!!

This Dictionary says -

smug
/smʌɡ/
adjective
adjective: smug; comparative adjective: smugger; superlative adjective: smuggest
1. having or showing an excessive pride in oneself or one's achievements.
"he was feeling smug after his win"
synonyms: self-satisfied, complacent, self-congratulatory, superior, puffed up, pleased with oneself, self-approving, well pleased, proud of oneself;

Yep! I think it’s a pretty accurate description – except for the winners reference off course - undoubted losers!!

This Dictionary says -

loser
/ˈluːzə/
noun
plural noun: losers
1. a person or thing that loses or has lost something, especially a game or contest.
"he was the loser in last year's race for governor"
synonyms: defeated person, also-ran, the defeated, the vanquished;
runner-up
"candidates compete against each other, so there are winners and losers"
antonyms: winner
o a person who accepts defeat with good or bad grace.
"they should concede that we won and be good losers"
o a person who is disadvantaged by a particular situation or course of action.
"children are the losers when politicians keep fiddling around with education"
o informal
a person who fails frequently or is generally unsuccessful in life.
"a ragtag community of rejects and losers"
synonyms: failure, non-achiever, underachiever, ne'er-do-well, born loser, dead loss, nonentity, nobody; More
write-off, has-been;
informalflop, dud, non-starter, no-hoper, washout, lemon, two-time loser
"he's a complete loser"
antonyms: success

Hey!! This game is fun init?

I admire someone who believes in self help (using an online dictionary). But it is no help at all if you don't understand what the words mean.

I know plenty of remainers, but they are worried we may still leave. The smug ****ers are people like you who think it funny to mock remainers. I'll put you down as in the 'thick' camp.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
One thing I suspect is likely is that Farrage will be elected, and will make lots of money out of this. Again.

I have yet to meet a single supporter of the frog-faced fraud who isn't either racist or deluded (thick or embittered).

At one point I could have been persuaded that leaving the EU might be the right step for the UK. But the tide of lies, some of them evil, the complete lack of any reasonable position, and the ready resorting to calling people like me 'Islam lover' and 'traitor' soon nipped that in the bud.

We may yet leave the EU, and it may yet turn out OK, but the trail of cockwombles that have blown this craft into the choppy waters have only my pity (the thick ones) and contempt (the nasty ones).

What happens if we leave the EU and there are NO Unicorns or Sunny Uplands …...who do we blame then ?

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
What happens if we leave the EU and there are NO Unicorns or Sunny Uplands …...who do we blame then ?

Dont worry, 2 months after we were supposed to leave, im sure the German car industry, who are clearly desperate for the UK to stay in the EU will start clamouring for a change of direction.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

All I know is that the nobbers who gloat on here, often in UPPER CASE, will still be revelling in their great victory.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
If you sleep with dogs you catch fleas

Capture.JPG

Last edited:

PaoloAlbioni

May 6, 2016
I feel we should honour the result of the first referendum. In 1975. When 67% voted to stay in the EU.
But if we must have another referendum (and by the way, more democracy in the form of another vote doesn’t mean that we’re somehow being undemocratic!) then probably Green, or any party which honours the result of that first referendum.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
Not sure why leavers are voting for a Brexit party. How dim are they?? I guess they are terrified of another referendum. No clue why they would be so scared either, as they keep telling everybody that they would win a 2nd Referendum anyway. Does the 'Brexit' party outline what sort of Brexit they want, or is it more fudging?

Calling people Dim won't help you cause. That's how Trump got in. Leavers are fearful of a second referendum as they probably won't get the wording they want. May's deal or Remain isn't seen as a fair 2nd round by brexiters they would prefer No deal or Remain. Remainers won't allow that to happen. I sit in the middle and think Extreme Leavers and Extreme Remainers are as bad as each other.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Calling people Dim won't help you cause. That's how Trump got in. Leavers are fearful of a second referendum as they probably won't get the wording they want. May's deal or Remain isn't seen as a fair 2nd round by brexiters they would prefer No deal or Remain. Remainers won't allow that to happen. I sit in the middle and think Extreme Leavers and Extreme Remainers are as bad as each other.

I dont have a 'cause' im safe from it, but I do consider people falling for the same lies and bullshit, over, and over again, in this massive cluster**** a bit dim. When I hear a coherent argument from any of them, I may change my mind. No evidence of any coherent argument, 2 months after the UK was supposed to leave the EU.
Where are the German car manufacturers who needed us more than we need them etc etc etc What happened to that bullshit.
Companies going bankrupt, people losing jobs for what? Some fantasy that wasnt thought through by the people who demanded it.
Dim ****ers fell for it. They are dim. No question in my mind at all.

Last edited:

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009

I’m fully in favour of remain, but my preferred vote would be the two-part question that some people are proposing. 1. Do you want to Remain or Leave; 2. In the event we leave do you want Deal or No Deal.

That way people who want no deal can vote for it. If it’s the will of the people, it will win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Calling people dim is, I'm afraid, endemic in those in favour of one side of the argument (I needn't say which - it's too obvious).

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Calling people dim is, I'm afraid, endemic in those in favour of one side of the argument (I needn't say which - it's too obvious).

Ive been called a lot worse than dim. Seems that the thin skin posse will be the backbone of the UK. Outstanding effort.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here