Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Liverpool fans have their doubts about us...

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Interesting fact
We win 4:0 and Liverpool draw 4:4 then there has to be a one of game to decide the winners. Worth a small bet, no maybe not.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
I like Liverpool. I’d much rather they won it than City.

Park the bus I say, and then it’s up to Klopp and co.

Don’t understand all this Liverpool hatred when City have bought the league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The poor under-privileged Scousers have hardly been inactive in the transfer market. This is a title face-off between the 2 biggest PL spenders.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I am fed all I hear on the radio tv commentators saying that Man shitty have got the title because they are playing Brighton.
Let's ruin the party.

Me too - it's bordering on disrespectful. Really hope we can get something just to shut the pundits up (although I do want City to win the title).

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Piss off Liverpool.

We'll play for ourselves on Sunday.

An unlikeable choice for champions.

Win win for me , lose and can enjoy the meltdown from the scousers.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Piss off Liverpool.

We'll play for ourselves on Sunday.

An unlikeable choice for champions.

Win win for me , lose and can enjoy the meltdown from the scousers.

It’s all about opinions and mine is that I’d love Liverpool to win the title - love it!
Then my birth town win the Championship, my favourite team stay in the Premier, and the team I have followed since the 60s will get a title after so much dominance by London and Manchester.

N17

Jun 21, 2011
As much as i like BHA to do well, i would hate it if LFC won the title so i will be backing City in this game. Sorry.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I like Liverpool. I’d much rather they won it than City.

Park the bus I say, and then it’s up to Klopp and co.

Don’t understand all this Liverpool hatred when City have bought the league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Likewise....and i’d Rather not watch city fans taking over the stadium post match...while we do the trot round ..they can have a car park somewhere....judging by one of their forums plenty will be travelling ticketless..well they can fek off no ones having mine

AmexGold

Banned
Apr 22, 2014
OK, I'm Palace but I was at the Emirates on Sunday (don't ask). I thought BHA were impressive, all the back 5 played well (particularly the keeper and D&D) plus Bissouma was lively. City will be tested and it won't be easy for them. The 'on the beach' line doesn't seem to apply much these days, see Palace on Saturday.

That said, I hope City win the league as I know too many 40-something Liverpool fans with a huge sense of entitlement.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Although I desperately want us to win it is easy to understand why this game has already been decided by most football fans.

Bring it on, we are certainly capable of a one off big upset imo, unlikely but possible. Keep them out for 20 mins, Liverpool take the lead against Wolves and watch them start to panic :thumbsup:

Have a horrible feeling that we may have a big club ref who’ll favour them though. We had better not have a ref who robs us.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
Realistically Citeh are likely to be champions (I am hoping not), so assuming that is the case, will they present the trophy at on the pitch at the Amex? I seem to recall that previously it wasn't presented unless the Champions were playing at home, to prevent any unsavouryness from the home supporters- imagine Citeh being presented with it at Old Trtafford, Anfield, etc

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
The poor under-privileged Scousers have hardly been inactive in the transfer market. This is a title face-off between the 2 biggest PL spenders.

Is that true? They've raked in a lot of incoming fees with £120m for Courtinho, Suarez £74m, £57m Stirling, and they pick up good fees Sakho £25m, Benteke £28, Ibe £16m etc.

Their salary bill is the same as Arsenal at £4.8m per player, City and United are both £6m, Chelsea £5m.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Realistically Citeh are likely to be champions (I am hoping not), so assuming that is the case, will they present the trophy at on the pitch at the Amex? I seem to recall that previously it wasn't presented unless the Champions were playing at home, to prevent any unsavouryness from the home supporters- imagine Citeh being presented with it at Old Trtafford, Anfield, etc

If they're worried about unsavouryness from the Albion fans they shouldn't have agreed to present the trophy after 80 mins on the train platform :lolol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Is that true? They've raked in a lot of incoming fees with £120m for Courtinho, Suarez £74m, £57m Stirling, and they pick up good fees Sakho £25m, Benteke £28, Ibe £16m etc.

Their salary bill is the same as Arsenal at £4.8m per player, City and United are both £6m, Chelsea £5m.

£28 for Benteke and it was still a robbery.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
19/1 home win on Betfair this morning. OK, away win is the most likely outcome, but no way should we be out at 19. 17/2 the draw.

My (football related) fantasy for Sunday is Bruno roofing a late volley to win it after a telepathic one two with Knocky after a seering, (and improbable) late counter attack to break the deadlock as City push for a late winner to give them the title. Cue, despondent, disbelieving City players on their knees, merciless gloating from the home end .... all until the late news from Anfield suddenly filters through.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here