Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Could be a long time until we get a chance to win another trophy

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Followed the Albion for 38 years, we've won titles but only in the 3rd and 4th tier.

Whilst over the moon with promotion, was absolutely gutted in the manner we lost today really had problems holding it together. As an honour it would have been Albion's greatest in 107 years if not ever

That's all, roll on August and the new challenge....

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Chances are Bruno will now never lift a league trophy.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Huh........Glorious opportunity,we will never have a better chance,that said who would have had thought we would have had a better chance than we did when we finished the 2015-16 season either.

Seagull

Yes I eat anything
Feb 28, 2009
On the wing
Yes maybe the 1910 Charity Shield does trump a third division title ...

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Followed the Albion for 38 years, we've won titles but only in the 3rd and 4th tier.

Whilst over the moon with promotion, was absolutely gutted in the manner we lost today really had problems holding it together. As an honour it would have been Albion's greatest in 107 years if not ever

That's all, roll on August and the new challenge....

It might have felt like a loss, but we drew. It's all about expectations. Villa's home record is nearly as good as ours, so I wasn't expecting to win.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
It might have felt like a loss, but we drew. It's all about expectations. Villa's home record is nearly as good as ours, so I wasn't expecting to win.

The chance came and went last week a draw away at Villa any other time would be a great result.

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Bollocks. We've got every chance of winning a trophy in the next few seasons, better than we've had for years in fact. Sadly though a lot of people on here don't want us to win trophies: better to get three points in the next league game than progress in a Cup. Too risky.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
C'Mon.... The ELF Cup, F A Cup... These are targets that have been won by clubs no bigger than us. If Leicester can win the Premier League then anything can happen.

One day I want to see us in Europe, in whatever format they have then . I am still a believer.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here