Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Premier League Draft.

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea

Finally: The Best Subs Bench

As always, being voted 1st rewards you with 3 points, 2nd gets you 2 points and you'll be awarded 1 if you finish 3rd.

In 3rd place, with 12 points - Worthingite

Gascoigne. P

Schneiderlin. M

Smith. A

Kewell. H

Cahill. G

In 2nd place, with 13 points - Guy Fawkes

Hugo Lloris

Joleon Lescott

Oscar

Lee Bowyer

Edin Dzeko

In 1st place, with 20 points - Cullip4

Green

Heinze

Milner

Zamora

Sheringham

Well done to [MENTION=21578]Worthingite[/MENTION], [MENTION=8619]Guy Fawkes[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1135]Cullip4[/MENTION].

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
And Whilst I'm here;

The tournament will start tomorrow. There will be two groups of 9, with the top 4 in each group going through the 1/4 finals.

The 4 teams who qualify will all be able to steal 1 player from the teams who didn't qualify from their group. However, they will also have to use 2 of their subs and their new signing in the 1/4 final match.

The 1/4 final winners will then get to steal another player from the loser of the tie. There will be no restrictions to their starting XI for the Semi-Final, with yet again, the winners being able to take who one player from the defeated semi-finalist.

I will figure out a way of randomising the groups, before posting them later today.

Good luck, and congratulations of the winners to the categories.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Wow I'm stoked that I actually got into the top 3 of a category!!!!!! I'm not going to win overall, but to get into the top three in something means I'm quite happy!!!!

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Nice to pick up an award. Especially for balance as that's what I really try and get in these drafts!

Cheers [MENTION=15934]Rohana[/MENTION] bring on the tournament! :D

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
Cheers Rohanna - cracking job mate.

Points on the board for 11 teams so far ...

DefenceMidfieldAttackBalanceSubsTotal
Shatner2237
Guy Fawkes1326
Cullip235
GNLF314
Shuggie314
Frutos22
Moggy22
Gazwag11
Shaolin11
Stripey11
Worthing11

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Absolutely delighted with those results, I have to say; very much looking forward to the tournament.

Massive thanks to [MENTION=15934]Rohana[/MENTION], and [MENTION=8619]Guy Fawkes[/MENTION].

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Well done everybody involved.

There were some really good teams in there and it was really hard to separate a lot of them when it came to voting and these results show just how varied the voting must have been by just how close and how low the final scores for a lot of the categories were, indicating that the votes were being spread out amongst a lot of the teams rather than everyone voting for the same few teams. (there was a maximum achievable total of 51 points in each of the categories revealed and also 102 votes in total cast for each category)

Well done and thanks to [MENTION=15934]Rohana[/MENTION] for organising this and and also putting together the upcoming tournament, i've really enjoyed putting a team together for this and i will be very keen to do any future drafts, whatever the criteria (be it an all time World XI, an all time Albanian Division 8 side or anything in between)

And finally good luck everyone in the tournament and thanks to those who have voted for me in any of the categories and also those who have thanked me for the posting of updated player lists or notifications of players turns.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Just seen the full results. I pass my very best wishes onto the winners and I hope your team bus breaks down!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Has anyone heard from [MENTION=15934]Rohana[/MENTION] lately?

I notice he hasn't been logged on in nearly a week. :down:

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
It'd be great if someone could get hold of him and ask the format he wants to implement. Then one of us could start the tournament.

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
Well I guess I never said what Tuesday. :lol:

My laptop is bricked. Been trying to get it working all week but it's a no-go. It's going to be near impossible on my iPod

I don't mind messaging somebody the ideas I had for the tournament if they want to run it? Sorry for this lads

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Well I guess I never said what Tuesday. :lol:

My laptop is bricked. Been trying to get it working all week but it's a no-go. It's going to be near impossible on my iPod

I don't mind messaging somebody the ideas I had for the tournament if they want to run it? Sorry for this lads

Send me a PM and I'll happily get this up and running. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here