Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The **** in west lower by north

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Ah that explains it we could see the shoe waving but we couldn't hear the chant that went with it. Still begs the question why wave your shoes?

Showing the soles of your shoes has been considered an insult in Arab,and some Asian,communities for centuries.It's to do with shoes being from the lowest part of the body,and being seen as dirty.Also why footwear is removed in many places of worship.

Argartu

Jun 5, 2014
Ah that explains it we could see the shoe waving but we couldn't hear the chant that went with it. Still begs the question why wave your shoes?

Jokey follow on from:

"Stand up if you hate palace"
"Jump around if you hate palace"
"Sit down if you hate palace"

Was quite funny at the time.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Jokey follow on from:

"Stand up if you hate palace"
"Jump around if you hate palace"
"Sit down if you hate palace"

Was quite funny at the time.

That 'Stand up if you hate Palace' thing always strikes me as particularly moronic. Always has done. Even if, in some unlikely future life, I were to actually hate, or even mildly dislike Palace, then I'm pretty sure I'd still register my disdain for that club from a seated position.

My fault I'm sure :shrug:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
That 'Stand up if you hate Palace' thing always strikes me as particularly moronic. Always has done. Even if, in some unlikely future life, I were to actually hate, or even mildly dislike Palace, then I'm pretty sure I'd still register my disdain for that club from a seated position.

Whereas “Stand up if you hate England”...... :wink:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Always despised that boring dirge, as well as “.......’s blue and white army”. Have never joined in.

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Unless there has been a spurt of 40-50 year old deaths of Albion fans I doubt it.

I can't believe you're 20 years younger than me. You come across as such an old git :lolol:

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
If you beat someone to within an inch of their life for accidentally puking on you, then you would certainly be locked away for some time, and rightly so - no mitigating circumstances about it! :shrug:

Very disturbing post bud! You unshamedly admit you cannot control your own violence. Unless there's a joke I'm missing here?

Accidently? Surely he knew that he was going to throw his guts everywhere and chose to do it to the poor fella in front, probably for a laugh.

I don't mind a kicking (and I've been involved in a few coming off second best) but ruining the poor chap's night for doing nothing wrong and ruining his clothes? Cowardice. At least the idiot could have done would be to offer some financial compensation, or from his dimlo mates.

If you think it's acceptable then you obviously haven't thought the situation he suffered through? Maybe he's on NSC and we could hear his views?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here