Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Couple of things I noticed

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Arteta and Trollope had a difference of opinion, anyone see what it was over?

I can’t remember our players arguing over taking a free kick on such a scale before, would Bissouma have done any better than Dunk did?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

I can’t remember our players arguing over taking a free kick on such a scale before, would Bissouma have done any better than Dunk did?

I commented I remember Knockaert & Pogognoli arguing over a free kick at QPR just over two years ago.

Invicta

NSC Patreon
Nov 1, 2013
Kent

Saw them arguing but no idea why.

Bissouma was like a man possessed then. The new hair style turned him into an angry man ! Doubt he'd have done much better, Dunk effort was decent.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Saw them arguing but no idea why.

Bissouma was like a man possessed then. The new hair style turned him into an angry man ! Doubt he'd have done much better, Dunk effort was decent.
When did Dunk turn into a free kick option?

PTC Gull

Micky Mouse country.
NSC Patreon
Apr 17, 2017
Florida
The commentators on NBCS here, said that it was Arteta complaing that we wouldn’t water the pitch. Obviously PT didn’t agree. :D

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
He has taken them before, usually when they're straight about 25 yards out, he does manage to get some wazz on the ball and he has the hardest shot in the team from distance that apparently

It was a good effort

85E06060-F3BF-446D-81BC-60A9D1DDA9DB.jpeg

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
The commentators on NBCS here, said that it was Arteta complaing that we wouldn’t water the pitch. Obviously PT didn’t agree. :D
Yeah, that's what my commentator said. The rolling motion arteta was making was him complaining that the ball wasn't rolling sufficiently because of the dry pitch.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
He has taken them before, usually when they're straight about 25 yards out, he does manage to get some wazz on the ball and he has the hardest shot in the team from distance that apparently
Heard Bissouma has a powerful shot......waiting to see

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here