Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Man City game live on Sky

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Looking forward to a frustrated Pep telling the sky interviewer “we should be beating teams like Brighton”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Will the trophy be in a helicopter hovering above Watford Gap waiting to see where to deliver it?

I’ve heard it will be sitting in an Uber at St Pancreas and they’ve requested Heathrow meaning there’s a 100% chance it will arrive at either stadium

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
For you eternal optimists, FILL YER BOOTS

View attachment 108917

Wow. When I first saw this, I felt sure that you had attached the odds from the reverse fixture in error but apparently not!
Have Brighton ever been available at 28/1 to win a league match at home?
10/1 the draw might make a tiny tiny bit of appeal though....

Let’s be honest, those odds pretty much sum it up, very pleased that we don’t need to get anything out of this and we can just enjoy the occasion and our day :albion2:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Man Citeh fans will turn up at the Amex, similarly like they did at the Wembley FAC SF.
Confident in the fact they'll got the title in the bag from the dippers.
Arrogant b@stards at best.
Papa Guardiola will be looking for his next job, as the quadruple has faded into the ether.
I really DNGAS as to who wins the title, only that we give them a good game and try to upset the pundit w@nkpuffins that are getting ready with their tissues on live TV to drool over the might of the big 6.
IMO of course :wave:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I’ve heard it will be sitting in an Uber at St Pancreas and they’ve requested Heathrow meaning there’s a 100% chance it will arrive at either stadium

St Pancreas?

I reckon Liverpool will lift the trophy!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I heard Intestine Rush will present them with the cup.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I think there is a good chance of Leicester denying City tomorrow night. Which will put an even bigger edge on the Amex fixture as City would have lost their sense of entitlement and the world will be mainly focusing on Anfield. That would make the fixture even more gritty than them going into the fixture in top place and being 2-0 up in 20 minutes.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Wow. When I first saw this, I felt sure that you had attached the odds from the reverse fixture in error but apparently not!
Have Brighton ever been available at 28/1 to win a league match at home?
10/1 the draw might make a tiny tiny bit of appeal though....

Let’s be honest, those odds pretty much sum it up, very pleased that we don’t need to get anything out of this and we can just enjoy the occasion and our day :albion2:

Its currently 33/1 on Bet Victor.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
There'll be Mancs scattered everywhere, with STHs cashing on the ridiculous prices being offered about.

Hopefully, come 90 mins, they will give them their Cup in the SE corner and allow us to applaud the end of season trudge past for our players with kids in tow.

Not quite sure how Reynolds and co will deal with this, I'd sooner they do our march around FIRST, allow us to move off then give Citeh their thing.

My STH has gone to my brother in law rather than " cash in" . We are not all mercenaries

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Of course i’m going...

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I've no idea why any true Brighton fan would watch this on telly or sell their ST to a City fan. Completely unthinkable to me, especially now we're safe. Last chance to see mates and those we sit near till August, 3pm kick off so plenty of beer time, no pressure and the eyes of the world on City. Best case we spoil their party and enjoy a massive afternoon of schadenfreude. Worst case they inflict the expected 5-0 whooping on us and we pile back in to the pubs in town early and let them enjoy their party, safe in the knowledge that there are plastic scousers everywhere crying in to their lager.

The idea that you'd risk losing your ST for a few hundred quid is also completely beyond me.

What it does mean is that our last FOUR games will have been televised. Good revenue for the club though I'm not sure of the exposure. I can almost hear the TV top brass and pundits muttering "not those boring ****s again" under their breath.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here