Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagull Player live matches

Feb 28, 2009
Hi All,

Is it correct that if I take out Seagull Player for £45, then I can see live games if they are played at the Amex?

Also, does anyone know if the service is going to be fixed, as I couldn't get anything for the friendly games.

Best wishes,

Paul

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Hi All,

Is it correct that if I take out Seagull Player for £45, then I can see live games if they are played at the Amex?

Also, does anyone know if the service is going to be fixed, as I couldn't get anything for the friendly games.

Best wishes,

Paul

You won't get PL matches if that's what you're asking.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I've signed up - like the idea of seeing "some" of the U23 matches, though I am wondering how many "some" will turn out to be. Also will be interesting to see how "extended" the extended highlights of league matches will be.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
I am assuming that this will cover the live match commentary during the season as well.

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany
I am assuming that this will cover the live match commentary during the season as well.

Throughout the season, Seagulls TV will have live audio and show extended highlights of every first-team fixture from all Premier League games, and all cup competitions - including the FA Cup and EFL Cup.

Looks like it..

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Often wondered, is the live audio commentary a straight lift of the BBC Sussex commentary with J. Cantor and Warren Aspinall, or do they have their own commentary?

Straight lift as far as I know, so much so that commentary is interrupted to find out how other matches are getting on. To be honest I don't like that. When you listen to the 'other teams' commentary of the match they don't branch off to correspondents at other matches for updates.

Technohead

Aug 10, 2013
Burgess Hill
I've signed up - like the idea of seeing "some" of the U23 matches, though I am wondering how many "some" will turn out to be. Also will be interesting to see how "extended" the extended highlights of league matches will be.

Might be different this season obviously, but last season the extended highlights were in the region of 10 minutes.

Technohead

Aug 10, 2013
Burgess Hill
Often wondered, is the live audio commentary a straight lift of the BBC Sussex commentary with J. Cantor and Warren Aspinall, or do they have their own commentary?

Has always been up until now just the same as listening to BBC Sussex, although there has been some speculation that it might be different this season. I've had a subscription to Player for a number of years and always found it pretty good value. Its had its issues in the past but believe its all been changed this year so we will see what the differences are.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Yeah, I was also wondering about the commentary, in particular, if JC and Warren would be doing it again this season. Don't know what the PL rules are in relation to commentary...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here