Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
13 points in front of you, and £10 mill extra in prize money.
If only we had lost to Cardiff :annoyed:
And always in the same boat at the beginning of the season after being their 5 years more that us.

You would have thought you would have at least kick on a bit with all the riches you've had and the American billionaires, who want out for some reason.

Maybe that can see what the future holds for your club?

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Do you find it funny to take the piss out of someone with a speech impediment?

In case anyone is confused, b.w.2 used the term” Woy” as opposed to Hodgson’s real name. This won’t be apparent to anyone reading this thread as It appears the mods are aware of this and have set up an autocorrect on “Woy” to change it back to his real name.

Thank you. Shame it hides who the twats are who find this sort of crap funny.

He is a deluded old tw@t, trying to come across as a nice guy, when, in fact he has previously shown his true colours: video evidence available when the doddering old git thought he was off camera. He deserves no respect. Welease Woger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
This.

It can only be the market price if other teams are willing to pay that price.

Spot on. It seems one poster on here fails to understand this.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Seems to me that at the moment the market consists of... Arsenal.

As for that 6-2 defeat, meh, it was just their academy side that got beaten... the next star player is in there somewhere!

Entertaining result. Shame it was only a friendly. Here’s hoping they replicate that level of performance and results in the Prem.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
You'd probably better not listen to the latest episode of Athletico Mince. Woyhammer would make you spit...
The British managers club was pure genius...

'"Lowvely little bicycle wepair shop underneath the arches in Bwistol"...... Pardew just ignores him.' [emoji23]

Mr Letdown has failed misewably in attempting to play the OUTRAGE card here.

What a PLUM.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I recall that even the currant bun have agreed not to mock Roy with his speech defect (that he says isn’t real) so we shouldn’t need to resort to that sort of low blow.

Now 2-6 to BARNET...that’s worth mocking on its own merit. This pre season morale boosting exercise isn’t working out too well for the Jestermen.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
How can you think market price = ridiculous figure plucked out of the sky by your chairman?

The market price (clue in the name) is the price the (wait for it) market is willing to pay for the player. Zaha’s market price is around £40-50m, it seems.

Decent price for a solid mid level Prem winger, who in recent seasons has been slightly behind Ryan Fraser in terms of end product.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

In case anyone is confused, b.w.2 used the term” Woy” as opposed to Hodgson’s real name. This won’t be apparent to anyone reading this thread as It appears the mods are aware of this and have set up an autocorrect on “Woy” to change it back to his real name.

Bwighton? Pawade?

You ****ing hypocrite!

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011

But Palace scum having "Lewis Dunk is a sex offender" in their Twitter profile is fine is it?

If you don't like what is posted here **** off back to your own forum you precious tart

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
I have no interest whatsoever in your defective whataboutery. Your post has got absolutely nothing to do with my question which you made no attempt to actually answer.

I’ll put you down with those who are happy for people with a speech impediment to have the piss taken for it.

You must be very proud of yourself. You clearly think taking the piss out of your rivals, outweighs common decency.

Palace fan in "common decency" shocker! :banana::clap::O:clap::banana:

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
The longer this drags out the happier I am.

Especially after Hodgson's comments re: the absolute state of the back line.

I suspect it's pretty frantic in the Palace offices already.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The longer this drags out the happier I am.

Especially after Hodgson's comments re: the absolute state of the back line.

I suspect it's pretty frantic in the Palace offices already.

It must be carnage what with all the building work going on, as well...

...oh.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
It’s not funny full stop. Both teams clearly have some ignorant twats supporting them.

That doesn’t make it acceptable.

P.S. if you read the BBS, then it’s me that continually polite asks people to not use cretin as a derogatory manner. I won’t bother explaining why as you clearly would neither understand nor care to learn.

I wouldn’t dream of calling you a spastic. Think why?

Why do people think that this is an effective method of debate / argument?

You make a point about people should be more polite or inclusive or better educated about a subject you feel passionately about and then, rather than educating, you clamber aboard the highest of horses and infer that someone else will be too dumb to understand your point. So which is it? Do you want to educate or ridicule? Both?

FWIW I agree with you on the name thing. But if you're going to claim some sort of superior intellect at least back it up with an argument.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
It’s not funny full stop. Both teams clearly have some ignorant twats supporting them.

That doesn’t make it acceptable.

P.S. if you read the BBS, then it’s me that continually polite asks people to not use cretin as a derogatory manner. I won’t bother explaining why as you clearly would neither understand nor care to learn.

I wouldn’t dream of calling you a spastic. Think why?

This is hypocritical gold!

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
How can you think market price = ridiculous figure plucked out of the sky by your chairman?

The market price (clue in the name) is the price the (wait for it) market is willing to pay for the player. Zaha’s market price is around £40-50m, it seems.

Here’s another clue, the market price is also (wait for it) what the seller is willing to accept for their asset. On that basis, Arsenal’s offer is clearly not the market price.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Here’s another clue, the market price is also (wait for it) what the seller is willing to accept for their asset. On that basis, Arsenal’s offer is clearly not the market price.

If the price is too high, the item (player) is unmarketable.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Seems to be confusion over market price and market value, could be vastly different amounts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here