Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Shemima Begum being secretly flown to UK - Cherie Blair representing!

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
im honestly confused by the question, its a non-story anyway. i just wonders why its our problem, got answer.

I've already answered it. My IRA comparison exposes the rank hypocrisy in regards to IS fighters who are also British nationals. You're happy to dump her on war torn, developing countries, whilst other nations take back their IS fighters and put them on trial - fine. Don't get upset or surprised when these people you don't want disappear and reappear with a vengeance.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
She got stripped of her citizenship in February. You should set up a Go Fund Me page for her as you seem so concerned for her welfare.

I want her brought back to the UK and jailed for life so she is not a poster girl for IS Brides or training/grooming new recruits.

I believe that it’s still being looked at as she can’t be made stateless.

I guess you won’t mind countries sending terrorists to the uk and taking away their citizenship as a way of dealing with them?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I've already answered it. My IRA comparison exposes the rank hypocrisy in regards to IS fighters who are also British nationals. You're happy to dump her on war torn, developing countries, whilst other nations take back their IS fighters and put them on trial - fine. Don't get upset or surprised when these people you don't want disappear and reappear with a vengeance.

seem to be sending a lot of things i didnt say my way.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Yeah did lots of silly and stupid things. Funnily enough didn’t travel thousands of miles to join a barbaric group, that committed absolutely horrendous atrocities that shocked the world. What was your thoughts on the Bulger killers? Lots of people called for them to be killed. What ISIS did was on another level completely.

The " Bulger killers " were little more than kids themselves at the time. One has shown remorse and has done his time and is trying to rebuild his life, the other has offended again at a minor level and has remained in custody and it looks like he will remain there for some time. This is pretty much what i expect from our system of justice.

So, you have not travelled thousands of miles to join a barbaric group, yet, you have no qualms about calling for people to be killed ?

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Wasn’t aware she has killed anyone - why would she start now?

I didn't say she had, but perhaps you're right. Maybe being stuck in a refugee camp in war torn Syria surrounded by radicalised IS fighters and not being locked up by The UK authorities, she'll just get a job as a barmaid somewhere out there and live a quiet, ordinary life.

LVGull

May 13, 2016
The " Bulger killers " were little more than kids themselves at the time. One has shown remorse and has done his time and is trying to rebuild his life, the other has offended again at a minor level and has remained in custody and it looks like he will remain there for some time. This is pretty much what i expect from our system of justice.

So, you have not travelled thousands of miles to join a barbaric group, yet, you have no qualms about calling for people to be killed ?

Correct. She and all other identified ISIS members should be executed.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You too old boy.

I do hate to see lovely old fellas who I like, spatting. In the meantime, lads 40 years younger are just breaking into your cars. Beware the young. Vermin, they are.

:lolol:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
A nice little distraction for all the right wing nutters, when Johnson goes back on his’dead in a ditch’ Brexit. Gotta keep the proles from thinking how they are being screwed over by the real elite in this country.

I don’t doubt you. As 31st Oct approaches, imagine the stories the spin doctors will be spilling to distract the public. This could be the moment we finally find out what happened to the Cup Final money?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Can someone explain the treason charge idea ?

I don't get it.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I want her brought back to the UK and jailed for life so she is not a poster girl for IS Brides or training/grooming new recruits.

I believe that it’s still being looked at as she can’t be made stateless.

I guess you won’t mind countries sending terrorists to the uk and taking away their citizenship as a way of dealing with them?

I agree.

Unfortunately the OP nobber decided to conflate this with a hatred of the Blairs. Stupid twunt :shrug:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Worth pointing out to the rabid frothing at the mouth string them up no deal leave means leave this is a Christian country I didn't vote for that in the 70s bring back hanging Tommy Robinson isn't a racist bloody Scottish judges enemy of the people we lived through rationing don't surrender brigade....

That one of your pin ups Rees Mogg wants her brought home to face justice.

Confusing isn't it ?

Sent from my BTV-DL09 using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I guess along the lines of fighting/being part of a group fighting British armed forces. Hence being an enemy of the state ?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Did they actually fight UK forces ? Not sure we have forces in Syria.

Rodney Thomas

May 2, 2012
Ελλάδα
Worth pointing out to the rabid frothing at the mouth string them up no deal leave means leave this is a Christian country I didn't vote for that in the 70s bring back hanging Tommy Robinson isn't a racist bloody Scottish judges enemy of the people we lived through rationing don't surrender brigade....

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here