Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Team v Burnley

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Potter being interviewed now - Trossard out until after next international break. "It's early stages with Leandro [Trossard] but he's felt something in his groin - we're probably looking at after the next international break before he's available again."

Also:

"I thought Adam [Webster] stepped into a big challenge really well against Man City. He's one of a few options that we have at the back and I look forward to working with him going forward."

"Yves Bissouma has had the go ahead to start training with us from next week. Leon Balogun had a bit of tightness and needs an extra day, but apart from that everyone else has come back fit and ready from their national sides."

Last edited:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Potter being interviewed now - Trossard out until after next international break. "It's early stages with Leandro [Trossard] but he's felt something in his groin - we're probably looking at after the next international break before he's available again."

Also:

"I thought Adam [Webster] stepped into a big challenge really well against Man City. He's one of a few options that we have at the back and I look forward to working with him going forward."

"Yves Bissouma has had the go ahead to start training with us from next week. Leon Balogun had a bit of tightness and needs an extra day, but apart from that everyone else has come back fit and ready from their national sides."

For the Premier League, the most-watched league in the world, this just means no games these weekends:

September 7
October 12
November 16
March 28

misses Newcastle (A) Spurs (H) as well

nickjhs

NSC Patron
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia
The point of the argument was that despite not agreeing with it [MENTION=1890]blue-shifted[/MENTION] could understand the theory behind resting Propper because he played in Estonia on Monday, in favour of Mooy.

I called bollox.

Made all the more stooopid by the fact that instead of Estonia on Monday, Mooy played in Kuwait, in 40 degree heat, on Wednesday.

You do realise that we are used to 40c downunder?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I'm not saying three at the back is daft, its suicidal. Dropped points against both West Ham and Southampton because of it.

Ryan
Webster Duffy Dunk Bong
Bissouma Pröpper Bernardo
Groß Maupay March​

Button, Burn, Stephens, Mooy, Connolly, Alzate, Murray

We had to change to four at back after 25 minutes as it was predictably going wrong. And Webster fitted in at right back as good as Bruno. Dan Burn struggled with his distribution as an inverted left back.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I knew we'd go with 4 centre backs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here