Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Website and Loyalty Points (Club announcement, see post #158)

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Have we all got 313 member points then? That's my number too.

Nope.

My member points says 287.

Worth noting that it does say they only apply to Bronze and Young Seagulls members though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Nope.

My member points says 287.

Worth noting that it does say they only apply to Bronze and Young Seagulls members though.

But if we haven't been 'Bronze and Young Seagulls members' ever, why is there a figure there?

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Trying not to stress about it. Which is easier said than done.

Logic tells me that if they've done the same calculation for everyone then no one will be better or worse off.

I can't imagine it'll be anything too complicated. The club have always advocated a simple and uncomplicated system.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I wonder if they've done some sort of "wipe all loyalty points accumulated since the AMEX, level the STH points out so everyone has a fair shake at getting away tickets"

Which would be beyond infuriating.

They wouldn't do that...There would be uproar!

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Granted the club have naused this up by not preempting this binfest and seemingly live testing, but why don't we just wait to see what it all means before pissing our little knickers about something we don't fully understand. We can't do anything with the points at the moment anyway. If it's still a buggers muddle when Leicester tickets go on sale, then it might be an issue.

The sun's out, it's lovely and hot - get some fresh air.

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
I wonder if they've done some sort of "wipe all loyalty points accumulated since the AMEX, level the STH points out so everyone has a fair shake at getting away tickets"

Which would be beyond infuriating.

Queue the monumental binfest when Arsenal away goes on sale.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Trying not to stress about it. Which is easier said than done.

Logic tells me that if they've done the same calculation for everyone then no one will be better or worse off.

I can't imagine it'll be anything too complicated. The club have always advocated a simple and uncomplicated system.

Why are you getting stressed? There's nothing you can do about it.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Granted the club have naused this up by not preempting this binfest and seemingly live testing, but why don't we just wait to see what it all means before pissing our little knickers about something we don't fully understand. We can't do anything with the points at the moment anyway. If it's still a buggers muddle when Leicester tickets go on sale, then it might be an issue.

Too bloody hot, horrible.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Good spot!

Season Ticket Holder Points 271 (STH points apply to CURRENT season ticket holders only)

Member Points 313 (Member points apply to CURRENT Bronze/YS Plus Members only)

OK - I've worked out an algorithm that works for me:

(16/17 ending LP + 101)/2 = total new points.

Total new points * 45.5% = STHP
Total new points * 54.5% = Member Points.

That's bound to be it.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

I'm not sure there's room for such a calm level-headed approach when there's even the slightest chance of something to have a right old moan up about.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
This has echoes of [MENTION=5]Turkey[/MENTION] and the whole Turkeygate fiasco, when he somehow managed to reset everyones postcounts to zero.

Ahh, happy days.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

CHANGES TO LOYALTY SCHEME

Ahead of the club's first season in the Premier League, changes have been made to improve the Seagulls Priority Loyalty Scheme.

Changes have been signed off by the club's board and have been made to allow the club to fairly allocate tickets for a number of high demand away matches in the Premier League.

The club will continue to use the scheme for the 2017/18 season but importantly will introduce two separate loyalty tiers and types of points: one for season-ticket holders and one for members.

Essentially, season-ticket holders' points will be more valuable than those awarded to members - and the season-ticket tier will receive first priority on high-demand matches.

Changes have been made to give greater priority to season-ticket holders, who will now also be awarded extra points for their length of time as a continuous season-ticket holder, and continue to receive additional points for attendance at away matches and home cup games.

All supporters' points have been recalculated based on the amended scheme. These are now showing online at seagullstickets.com. To check your points please log into your account on seagullstickets.com and click on your name on the top right of the screen, then click personal details, your newly calculated points will be available to view under your address details. Alternatively please click here and login.

Click below for full details on how points have been recalculated, how points will be rolled forward for season 2017/18 and how they will be credited in future.

https://www.seagullstickets.com/documents/pdf/1718/LoyaltyPoints.pdf?dm_i=2D77,13LOZ,3OSJ52,3BT89,1

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here