Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Chelsea transfer BAN

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Just the time to get Mourinho back. He'd just love to manage a team without spending money! :lol:

Seriously, although the idea has been suggested (and pooh-poohed already), having to develop what is there does make the job more suitable for Wenger than it was before the ban.

Chelsea fans are twats, Ranieri, Conte and Rafa were treated as inferior managers by their fanbase even though they both delivered far more than the current incumbent. The definition of entitlement.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Irrelevant seeing that they already have 10,000 players signed.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
So the investigation showed that Chelsea had breached the rules in 29 of 93 deals, Including playing Bernard Traore 25 times for their youth sides without registering him with the FA.

I can't see why the decision should be overturned, it looks an open and shut case.

Indeed - morally - if they're so keen to sign all these kids then a two window ban will give them a chance to actually select a few of them for the 1st XI.

I'm sure Eden Hazard will want to leave even more now Chelsea are facing a season of no Champions League football and no new signings. And if Chelsea do miss out on Champions League football will they accept a bid of - say £75 mill from Real - to compensate for loss of income and cash in on a decreasing asset (contract expired June 2020)?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here