Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fight on train platform

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Motogull said:
Make an example and punish a club. A points deduction that might result in relegation or missing out on promotion or European football should be a decent deterrent (if it has been done before).

Really? Because someone doesn’t hold exactly the same values/opinions as you do? Really?

Yes, it makes fans sit up and actually pay attention instead of laughing off the FA and clubs.

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
Bloke in the front row of WSL is similar - stood up and applauded (in the style of of Mr Tumble) when Locadia got taken off, before screaming 'about ****ing time Hughton you useless ****ing ******' or similar.

Some cu*t at the back of the north stand screaming “**** off hughton” all second half.
Embarrassing thing is he looks like he’s some 50 year old bloke rather than a kid who doesn’t know better.

The state of some football fans is amazing.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Some cu*t at the back of the north stand screaming “**** off hughton” all second half.
Embarrassing thing is he looks like he’s some 50 year old bloke rather than a kid who doesn’t know better.

Oh yes, WSL guy is at least in his 50s. He has always been the same in the Amex era - used to vent his anger at JFC, always seems to have to have someone to scream at/blame.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham

He’s entitled to his opinion I suppose :shrug:

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Anyone remember #Together? Easy when we're on the up.

Give me strength.

I propose an "unwanted ST" postbox at the exits for all those enraged by a home draw or such like. STs returned for those willing to write "Chris Hughton remains a demigod" 100 times in blue crayon in Dick's bar prior to the next home fixture.

This would fit nicely with the T&Cs. Pay your money, entitled to your opinion, grovel mercilessly or shorten the waiting list. PB, I'm doing your job here.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here